Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOCK PUSHER

-

CUSTOM:

Do you remember that scene in Pulp Fiction where Eric Stoltz gives John Travolta a sales pitch, outlining the merits of each grade of heroin he has for sale? Or that scene in American Beauty where the bag guy pulls out a drawer of green and outlines the different types of high offered by each strain? Basically, this clip would be a play on that type of scene.

You'd be playing an industrious young woman who has taken to selling her worn socks to the local foot fiends. A sock pusher. And she's become good at it, turning the act of hooking men on her sweet foot scent and nurturing an addiction that invariably leads to them paying any price she asks for that intoxicating sock funk into an artform. The clip would be a window into that process, as you sit down with a new client (the viewer), show off your wares, and make a sale. The first of many.

The clip starts with you sat down, fully clothed, setting the scene, introducing yourself and getting down to business. You explain that the viewer has come to you because word on the street is that your worn socks are the highest quality worn socks on the market. And that's absolutely true. Your tone is confident, assertive, but friendly, as you size up your prey. You ask if the viewer/client minds if you kick your shoes off as you've been on your feet all day. They don't. Of course they don't. As they struggle to keep their eyes off your feet, you can already sense that whatever money they have in their wallet will soon be yours.

You produce a stash box (or whatever kind of container you have handy) and open it. Inside it are half a dozen baggies (I can order you some from Amazon if you don't have any), each with a pair of socks of varying wear and colour inside them. You explain that while all of your socks provide the type of intoxicating high that even the most discerning foot enthusiast will love, they are not all equal. Some socks have been worn for a day. Some have been worn for a week. Some have been worn for even longer than that. The longer the wear, the more intense the experience, and the higher the cost to the buyer. But seeing as the viewer is yet to take their first hit of your socks, you recommend they start with something mild. For now.

You open a baggy and take out a pair that have been worn for a couple of days. Dirty. Smelly. But not excessively so. You talk them up and, with a machiavellian glint in your eye, offer the client/viewer a free sniff as you hold a sock to the camera. As the client sniffs your sock, you can tell by the look on their face and the bulge in their pants that you have them exactly where you want them. Your socks are, after all, good stuff. You take the sock away and explain that only the first sniff is free. If the viewer wants to continue to enjoy your socks, this pair will cost them $50. But... as much as they very clearly enjoyed those socks, maybe you have another pair they'd enjoy even more.

Sensing the viewer's total lack of resolve and evident weakness for your feet, you expertly move in on the big sale, like a shark smelling red in the water. You take another baggy from the box and remove the sweatiest, smelliest pair of gym socks you sell. You explain that you wouldn't normally sell these to a first-timer (in actuality, this was your plan all along) but if the client REALLY wants to experience your foot scent at its most intoxicating, then these are the socks they want. These are the socks they NEED. You hold them close to the camera, presenting them to the viewer, pointing out where the dirt and sweat has accumulated, telling them where to sniff and encouraging them to sniff harder and harder. You talk about how good it will feel for them to take these socks home and sniff and jerk their way to footboy nirvana. As you work the client up, and your sales pitch/seductive manipulation reaches its crescendo, you suddenly take the socks away and ask for $500. The client, desperate and already addicted, reluctantly, helplessly agrees to pay. The clip ends as you smile victoriously, call the viewer a "good boy" and happily offer to bag the socks up.

I watched it, I loved it, I thank you for making it. I feel like I'm riding a natural, mellow high right now having watched it which, while totally appropriate given the subject matter, kinda took me by surprise. Everything from the point where you counted the money by your feet onward (genius by the way, I'd have never thought of it), had the serendipitous effect of serving as unplanned ASMR triggers, which along with everything else going on made for a pleasing, teasing, tingly, relaxing, horny high which was... just great. Or maybe you were out there playing 4D chess and planned all of that, I don't know with you.
And everything else was perfect too. I think I told you before that there are certain loose ideas/themes that I'd re-use for jumping off points for customs, but that was a Sarah Idea through and through, and I literally couldn't imagine anyone but you doing it. You totally nailed the tone, you totally grasped the idea, the reference points, expertly straddled that thin line between seduction and manipulation, your natural dominance and control never being in doubt.

Category: SOCK SMELLING
Related Categories: SOCKS, FOOT FETISH, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IGNORED BY FEET IN STOCKINGS

-

Once again, I'm making you pay to watch Me do nothing! No wonder so many of you have been calling My ignore lines.

Are you too shy to speak up? Do you become dribbling mess when you are presented with the objects of your fetishes? That's fine, but you're still going to pay.

My toes are painted in a black French manicure, as you can see under My black stockings. My toes wiggle and wink at you. Don't you want, with all of your being, to reach out and touch them? Do you wonder how they smell, up close and personal?

I wonder if you can taste them from here.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: TOE WIGGLING, IGNORE, RIPOFF, TOE FETISH, FOOT FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BOOTY BULLY

-

I may be little, but I'm the biggest bully at My gym, and I saw you from across the entire building. I could tell that you were a weenie. I can see that you'll break at the slightest pressure. I know you'll get on your knees for Me. I know I can beat you up.

Get on the floor, bitch, and take a big sniff of this sexy, sweaty, tight ASS. It's hot, I've been working out hard, and this teeny tiny shiny little micro thong can barely hold My hot, wet goodness. When I sit on your face, your skin will feel like it's smashed in a sauna.

This is your new routine, ass boy: you're My new workout dummy, and I'm going to bully you with My ass every day. Everyone will see you worship My booty, as you lay down on My wet bench and I use your face for a seat. Each repetition of My weights will move My ass cheeks just a little bit, firming the moist seal between My butt and your flesh.

Now you're fitness furniture, pervert, and what are you gonna do about it? I could kick your ass in high heels, weenie.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS HUMILIATION, ASS FETISH, BIG BUTTS, ASS LICKING, ASS SMELLING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

HOW I SEDUCED LIZZY

-

How did I lure Lizzy into an entire hour of foot worship, to be released tomorrow? How did I keep her mouth locked around My soles and her tongue flicking between My toes for 73 full minutes?

Listen to Me reminisce on My lesbian seduction of Lizzy Lamb, in great detail.

Let your eyes roll over My pretty toes, sky-high arches, and lithe legs all the way up to My luscious thighs. Let My words guide you through a sweet, sexy rendez-vous between two women: One the purring predator, the other a grateful victim of lust.

I seduced Lizzy into making love to My feet. Hear how I did it.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: LESBIAN DOMINATION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, FEET JOI, LEGS, FOOT FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SOLE SEDUCTIONS: PART 1

-

I adore having My feet worshiped. I especially love having them worshiped by the soft lips of a delicate woman. I have charmed and seduced the lovely Lizzy into being My sexy little foot lover. At first she is shy and demure, but I quickly catch her gaze and her interest with My perfect feet and persuasive mouth. She's eager to please.

She removes both of My shoes, one by one. They cradle My feet like angels in pillows of clouds, dusting them in flowers and a pearl rosary with pink cross. They are the cherubic...in a heart-shaped-lollipop type of way. My toes are painted cherry red.

The way her lips curl and crawl across every inch of My skin is positively mesmerizing. She breathes softly with each kiss, and more heavily as I moan with her mouth's movements. She uses her tongue like an expert. She nibbles in just the right places to make Me squeal. My body writhes and I throw My head back with every wave of pleasure she gives Me. I can't help but touch Myself, pressing closer and closer to an ecstatic climax, pawing at her lingerie and stockings....

Featuring the romantic stylings of Lizzy Lamb

...Check back for PART 2, to be released SOON!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: LESBIAN, FOOT FETISH, SOLE LICKING, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, TOE SUCKING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SOLE SEDUCTIONS: PART 2

-

I adore having My feet worshiped. I especially love having them worshiped by the soft lips of a delicate woman. I have charmed and seduced the lovely Lizzy into being My sexy little foot lover...the way her lips curl and crawl across every inch of My skin is positively mesmerizing. She breathes softly with each kiss, and more heavily as I moan with her mouth's movements. She uses her tongue like an expert.

We are intertwined on the bed, our legs wrapped around each other, her giving my feet a full oral pleasuring and me moaning and slowly moving...I can't keep from gasping and purring as my toes are sucked, soles are licked, and feet are fondled.

The angles we've captured here are a foot worship enthusiast's TOP SHELF J.O.M.

I cannot show you every erotic position and passion-heavy, breathless touch that bursts from this kinky creation. There is too much thick, juicy content in over an hour of lesbian foot worship with a sensual power dynamic. No preview could ever do it justice.

This is a luxurious indulgence in pure, unadulterated Goddess worship between two of the perfect sex; mouth and lips sucking and gently tongue-fucking My perfect tiny pillowy feet.

SOLE SEDUCTIONS: PART 1?

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SOLE SEDUCTIONS: FULL VIDEO

-

I adore having My feet worshiped. I especially love having them worshiped by the soft lips of a delicate woman. I have charmed and seduced the lovely Lizzy into being My sexy little foot lover...I have charmed and seduced the lovely Lizzy into being My sexy little foot lover. At first she is shy and demure, but I quickly catch her gaze and her interest with My perfect feet and persuasive mouth. She's eager to please.

She removes both of My shoes, one by one. They cradle My feet like angels in pillows of clouds, dusting them in flowers and a pearl rosary with pink cross. They are the cherubic...in a heart-shaped-lollipop type of way. My toes are painted cherry red.

The way her lips curl and crawl across every inch of My skin is positively mesmerizing. She breathes softly with each kiss, and more heavily as I moan with her mouth's movements. She uses her tongue like an expert. We are intertwined on the bed, our legs wrapped around each other, her giving My feet a full oral pleasuring and Me moaning and slowly moving...I can't keep from gasping and purring as my toes are sucked, soles are licked, and feet are fondled. She nibbles in just the right places to make Me squeal.

My body writhes and I throw My head back with every wave of pleasure she gives Me. I can't help but touch Myself, pressing closer and closer to an ecstatic climax, pawing at her lingerie and stockings....

The angles we've captured here are TOP SHELF foot fetish erotic art, as always. But this time it's over an hour long. Sensual. Lesbian. Orgasmic.

I cannot show you every erotic position and passion-heavy, breathless touch that bursts from this kinky creation. There is too much thick, juicy content in over an hour of lesbian foot worship with a sensual power dynamic. No preview could ever do it justice. This is a luxurious indulgence in pure, unadulterated Goddess worship between two of the perfect sex; mouth and lips sucking and gently tongue-fucking My perfect tiny pillowy feet.

Sole Seductions: PART 1
 -

Sole Seductions: PART 2
 -

Category: JEANS FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, CAMEL TOE, FACE SITTING, ORAL SERVITUDE, JEANS FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BRATTY, BEAUTIFUL LEGS

-

Well, what do you know? LEGS.

Legs that just keep getting stronger, sleeker, sexier with each day. Think about it: Every new batch of videos I release show Me getting hotter and more devastatingly sexy. This BODY, oh My.

My legs are huge, and I'm not talking about size. I'm talking about presence. They take over an entire room with the weight of their power.

Fondle the boner in your pants, but don't cum without My permission. Be respectful when you jerk off to Me, ha!

My legs perch, cross, lightly kick, dangle, point, and pose like the superstars We are. The red heels on My black platform shoes are a stylish complement to My tight black jumper.

I know how to use these legs. For instance, I'm going to buy a car this month. I don't need a male chaperone. I will go in alone. With My two body-guards, Leftie and Rightie. I'll wear a skirt that's just short enough to arouse, but long enough to maintain My absolute power. NO salesman will deny My terms and negotiations. I will walk out with a shiny new car and a scandalously low purchase price.

Men fumble over each other to try to help Me. "Is there anything I can do for you? Do you want water? Do you want a cookie? The sandwich I brought for lunch, and I'll go hungry? Do you want the keys to MY car?" In a situation where Women are routinely taken advantage of, I will be the one scrambling brains. I will get such a good deal out of him that he will have to use his holiday bonus to cover the loss.

Are you still stroking your cock? Hmm?

When I stand, they are even more intimidating. Little sticks of dynamite that go all the way up.Look how My cute butt cheeks peek out of this tiny romper playsuit.

First I stun you, and then I go in for the ki11. And I get whatever the fuck I want.

Keep touching.

you want an orgasm, don't you? It's only...fair, right? But I think that you will agree with Me that the best choice for you is to not cum. I know what's good for you, and you are not going to cum...yet. And you have no choice but to smile, nod, and agree with what I tell you to think.

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: CALF MUSCLE FETISH, TEASE & DENIAL, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORGASM DENIAL, CROSSED LEGS FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

I WANT yOU TO SUCK MY TOES

-

Make Me feel nice.

I want you to suck them good, hard, and long.

Lick. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

you will kiss where I tell you to kiss, and you will stop when I tell you to stop. you will worship Me like the fucking Goddess I am. Sound good? Good boy.

Now get back to licking.

My wrinkled soles catch the light and the shadows. My cute ass holds up My leg as I point My feet in your face to be worshiped.

These feet may have even given you your foot fetish. If not, they've certainly perfected it: from simple desire to full-on psychological problem.

Tell Me how much you love them, between sucks and nibbles. These legendary feet. Worship like it's your job. Suck My toes while My naked body taunts you.

Face-fuck My feet, foot boy.

Let the sweat coat your tongue. Feel the aroma fill your senses. Get wasted on it. Fuel that cycle of psychological abuse: buy My filthy, stinky shoes, so I will buy new shoes, which you will then buy back when they're soaked.

Do you like making Me moan, while you lick My feet? Does it make you jealous, every single moan just an announcement that you will never fuck Me? My orgasmic sounds are erotic and humiliating.

Suck Me until I'm done. Then get out.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: POV FOOT WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, FOOT FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BEDROOM VOYEUR

-

I'm just so cute, you could stare at Me forever and ever! Well, until I fall asleep; then you have to leave.

I'm finished with filming for the night, and here's My ritual of winding down with some laptop time while I set the camera on My ass and feet.

It's paradise, to kneel on the floor, at the foot of My bed, and get lost staring. Daydreaming. Fantasizing. Perfectly content to be completely ignored.

This body is not moving. Any twitch is a treat. Ssssshhhhh, be quiet and stare.

Category: IGNORE
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, ASS FETISH, THONG FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, VOYEUR

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

THE EROTIC FOOT

-

CUSTOM:

"I was hoping to buy a 10 minute video of sensuality of of your soles and feet. I would like you to walk me through rubbing myself through my pants and ruining my pants with my precum and climax.

I would like you to walk me through rubbing myself through my pants and ruining my pants with my precum and climax.

What I was hoping for which may be a little different is the speech will not be coming from your mouth during recording, but it would be like a narration that is very similar to your writings in the description of the videos. Do you know what I am trying to ask for? You know how James Earl Jones narrates movies? Like that. I would like you to write what you are going to say because the way you write just makes me feel so good.

The reason I want this is because I read your descriptions of your videos on Clips4Sale and everytime I read them I edge and sometimes climax as before I even purchase the video or before I can even finish watching the gif or preview. I have ordered a custom video from you before. I just love your vivid writing.

I would like the writing to be sensual in nature. I would like it to be lustful, sensual, dreamy and mindfucking. Here are some examples of some things you wrote below that I love:

"When I sit on your face, your skin will feel like it's smashed in a sauna."
"Each repetition of My weights will move My ass cheeks just a little bit, firming the moist seal between My butt and your flesh."
"They're so deep and flowing, ridging up My soles like elegant layers of foot sex cake."
"Watch me slither and sway My way into your brain and grab a hold of your cock without a single word. My body is a vision, and just when you think you can't take any more, I lube it up with oil and double down on the erotic agony."
"From my head to my toes, I own your cock. I'm going to milk it, from the front and from the back, until I have your petit mort all over my perfect size 5.5 feet."
"Be lulled into a drooling messas you stroke your cock to My red pedicured toes. Give all of your wants to Me. I am everything you've ever searched for."
"My as above My feet is a jaw-dropping Delight, and the pre-cum that's going to ooze out of your junk is going to ruin your fucking pants."
"To be my victim makes you feel like you've won."

These are just a very small sample. I am hoping you accept to do this. I am hoping to be mesmerized and mindfucked and sensually dominated as your victim as you make me soil myself with my own cum."

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, WRINKLED SOLES, MESMERIZE

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links