Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SNUGGLE FEET

-

My toes twitch as I relax in bed with TV.

My soles look like the treasure map to Paradise.

So close.

you worry that your breath is too heavy and may brush against My soft skin.

Sssssh... Keep your thoughts inside your head, to yourself. It's so quiet down at My feet, and your thoughts are so loud, you fear they may scream out at any moment.

your intense desire is muffled by the thick cotton bedsheets and comforter.

Let your imagination run wild.

An angel on a cloud. Sure. Let's say I'm innocent.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: WRINKLED SOLES, VOYEUR, SOLES, TOE WIGGLING, UNAWARE GIANTESS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY LEGS HATE you

-

These legs hate you.

Put your filthy hands under your ass and watch what you can't have. It's your favorite thing: legs, and I don't care.

Honestly, the thought of you jerking off makes Me want to throw up. It makes My pussy dry. It makes Me angry, to think about your dick jizzing.

These legs will always turn you down, no matter how much money, looks, gifts, or dick you have. They will never be wrapped around your head, ever.

Don't touch yourself. Feel the denial that's so familiar to you.

What's it like, being denied all the time by your own hand, under My command? I wouldn't know what denial feels like.

you can't even buy My love.

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM POV, ARROGANT WOMAN, LEGS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOT DUST EATER

-

Hey, little foot bitch.

Are you a filthy boy? you're one of the dirty ones, aren't you?

you're a toe jam eater.

you like stinky, disgusting, juicy, chewy feet. you're a foot bitch who spends a lot of money on My foot dust.

Fuck a ped-egg. They suck. This tool rasps the skin on the bottoms of My feet like a professional.

I'm gonna make it snow on your ass.

Do you see the dust falling from My scraper, sprinkling down onto you from the tiny little holes?

It's going to make a perfect meal for a gross foot pervert like you!

Open your fucking mouth.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, POV FOOT WORSHIP, SOLES, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

COCONUT OIL FEET

-

Now that I've gotten them properly exfoliated and made you eat My foot dust, it's time to moisturize these perfect feet.

I massage globs of coconut oil into My skin, from toe to heel. I slide My fingers in between each lubed toe, wiggling and pinching. I run My hands down the wrinkled soles, and the shine of the oil makes each wrinkle dramatically clear. The shine is blinding, isn't it?

When I flex, those wrinkles are like diamond ripples in a crystal morning lake.

I can hear your mouth watering.

Watch Me rub thick oil into every little crevice of each of My feet, talking down to you the entire time. Telling you about your own self. Describing your hopeless adoration and your inescapable fetish. Listen to the sliding sounds as I rub My soles against each other, the slick oil in between. Enjoy My effortless and devastating poses. you are too awe-struck to even remember to jerk. Perhaps you spontaneously orgasm, without even touching.

I know feet..These are perfect.

I know footboys...I am perfect.

Category: POV FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, WRINKLED SOLES, FEET JOI, FOOT DOMINATION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

CRUNCHY TOENAIL LUNCH

-

Eat My toenails and pay Me for them.

I'll cut them off, one by one, keeping each one intact. I show you the sludge under each nail - toe jam packed together in one dirty strip. I want you to scrape your teeth and tongue along each one and suck it clean.

After I describe the origins of your dish, let Me describe the sensations, as you dine. Smooth, grainy, crunchy, soft, all at once in a symphony of foot filth. Mmmmm. Eat up, foot freak! Don't miss a single toenail, because that's what you are: A toenail eater!

Category: TOENAIL FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, TOE FETISH, FOOT FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

WELCOME TO SLAVERY

-

you will be My new slave.

What does that entail?

I will tell you. From your entrance to your existence, from bottom to top. I will make you understand the definition of "servitude."

I will go over your expected tasks and possible rewards for service. My kudos will come in the form of toilet treats, blessed spit, and tainted treats.

I will abuse and use your body however I like. I will share you with My friends. I will force you to entertain. My ever desire will be your responsibility to fulfill. This is a life of utility.

The fine detail with which I describe your new life with Me is exquisite. I paint a picture for you that is so clear, you can feel My heel in your crotch and smell the floor against your forehead.

I will be your personal bully, your beloved Madame, your strict teacher.

The stories and illustrations just keep coming, and every word that drips from My mouth is sweet-hot. My body is tight in My tiny wet-look black bikini, with red fur adorning My shoulders. As I lead you deeper into this lifestyle spell, My increasingly-degrading ideas become more compelling to you. Things you never thought you would ever let yourself do. Things that used to be horrifying and unspeakable, start to sound like erotic magic.

Do not forget whose LIFE this is. It's Mine, and you are simply in it. If I allow it.

Category: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, TOILET SLAVERY, CFNM, CUCKOLDING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOT ABUSE

-

Let's have some good old-fashioned FOOT FUN with your FACE!

I have you right where I want you, and I enjoy abusing you for My own personal pleasure. I don't need a reason to beat you up with My feet.

I use your face as My personal welcome mat, wiping My feet from heel to toe against your pathetic tongue. I make sure that you never feel human - debased at every moment. Reduced to an object.

I shove My feet down your throat and thrust them hard, gagging you while I LAUGH. If I don't think I'm deep enough, I use one foot to forcefully pull your head onto My other foot.

Because it makes a fun sound - SLAP! "AAGH!" - I slap slap slap My feet against your stupid cheeks, over and over. From different angles, smack smack foot busting fury!

Suck My feet, bitch, and never forget your place beneath My perfect feet. I treat you like an and wreck your face with My feet, to the point where you're spitting up all over yourself.

Nasty bitch, you are MINE to do with what I please, and you will thank Me for every painful second of it!

Featuring Fluffy

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

GIANT FEET, LITTLE DICK

-

Teeny weenies get EXTRA SMALL when they're under a Giantess' HUGE FEET!

Look how terrified this little guy is - you can see the fear in his beady little eye as My giant feet step down on him.

Grip him between My toes.

Stroke him way too hard.

Press him flat against the floor.

Feel his gooey head squish out from beneath My feet.

Smash him between My arches.

Turn his lights out under My row of toes.

Make him watch My wrinkled soles as the last thing he ever sees.

Poor guy.

But, you know what they say about penises: They can really take a beating!

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: CRUSH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, FOOTJOBS, TRAMPLING, TOEJOBS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BEG MY FEET

-

Beg Me to touch this cock with My feet. BEG.

These perfect, pedicured toes - French white pedicure - these are what you fantasize about. I know so much more about you than you think. What would you love Me to do you? No need to speak - I already know.

Tell Me you're My good boy.

Let's see how good of a boy you can be. By the end of this, I'll have you professing your undying love for Me and begging to do anything I want. Give Me everything I ask.

Slimy, lube-y, moist toes. Stroking up and down this cock. Grabbing it expertly. How long have you admired this style? How often have you seen others try to emulate it and fail? This is GOALS, foot boy.

Do you want Me to keep going? Convince Me. Do you know how many men are lining up right now, begging to give Me money? you are not unique or special, and your dick is extra forgettable. These are not basic feet. These are designer feet, and you should never be thinking about entering a wal-mart. Whether you can afford them or not, they are out of your reach.

I like to keep you begging.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: POV FOOT WORSHIP, WRINKLED SOLES, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, LOTION / OIL FETISH, FOOT FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BOOT BRAIN

-

My leather boots make you weak and at My mercy. I could tell you to take your own ear off and eat it, and you would do it under the spell of these boots.

Boot licker. Sole sucker. All for Me. All for Goddess.

Listen to the leather scrunch and squeak. Start jerking. I see what these boots do to you. Just the thought of licking them, sucking the heel like a dick, licking the bottoms...kissing from toe to thigh...it makes you ooze. Easy. Can you smell the leather?

I want to see you jizz yourself to My boots and show Me how powerful just these boots are. It's even worse when I'm wearing these denim, cut-off, itsy-bitsy jean shorts, isn't it? They look absolutely EROTIC paired with these thigh-high stompers. My ass cheeks peek out to taunt you.

I wonder how you would look on your knees, your dick smashed under My heel against the floor. Lick the instrument of your torture.

Worship the danger and the power. They scare you, don't they? Good. you get off on that fear.

Tremble with your fear boner in your hands. Jerk.

I want to see the puddle you make to these boots. Do not spill a drop near My thigh-high, brown leather, back-tied stiletto boots.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, LEATHER FETISH, JEANS FETISH, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SHOE FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any photo images of these videos? Would be willing to purchase
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
Do you have any photo images of these videos? Would be willing to purchase

I do indeed. Email sdiavola at protonmail dot com

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

PAY MY PUMPS

-

Bow down before luxury. Pay $90 for high heels and then sit helplessly as I use them to walk all over you. Drain you some more. Pay for the weapons of your own destruction.

Watch Me flex and pose My feet and legs. I am THE expert foot tease. I know just where you like to look. I know what drives you wild. I know exactly what you love about My feet, and I emphasize every bit. My seduction and entrapment is an art and a science, and I am the designer of your downfall.

My Guess pumps, with their bright pastel color gradient, pointed toe, stiletto heel, gold logo charm, and cascading side walls, hug My feet like high-fashion garments. They are.

My toes delicately, just barely grip the edges of the shoe and keep it there, dangling in mid-air, the sparkle of a sultry warm light peeking over the suspended heel. Can you catch the moment it lifts off and begins to fall?

My words remind you of every bit of luscious sacrifice you made to put these heels on Me, and the inescapable reality that you are lost in Me. That I have complete control over you. That you couldn't run away if you wanted to.

My arches, legs, toe-cleavage, French-pedicured toes, wrinkled inner and outer arches, the way the pumps lift off the back of My heel while the front of My foot stays firm inside the toe of the shoe. It's everything. It's magic. It will make you dizzy and blindly, happily wandering dreamland into whatever trap I have set for you. Masturbate your way into My web of money slavery; follow the sound of My heels.

Let this clip purchase be your gateway to simple $50 tributes. Bit by bit, I will swallow you whole before you realize you're being devoured.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, LEGS, DANGLING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

IT STARTS WITH A FETISH

-

It starts with a fetish......and it ends with Me wrecking your life.

It seems benign at first, to chase the rush. It's intoxicating to get lost in My charms, My beauty, My erotic skills, My command of your fetish. I step on your body with the expensive heels you bought Me, and I put you under the spell of My feet.

Soon, you're hooked and you're deep. I start to live inside your mind and send My control through your entire body.

And then one day, you're out in your vanilla life, and you see Me. The Woman who knows your deepest, darkest secrets. The Woman who could get you in deep, dark trouble. What are you afraid of? Perhaps your wife and I will get together and abuse you as a team. I'll turn your own wife against you! We're going to have a fabulous time, using your wallet, stomping your face, and cheating on you with each other. Right in front of you. I'll even take out the fun of the possibility of getting caught - because she will know, and she will help!

That escalated quickly, didn't it?

This is your own fault, because you're attracted to strong, intelligent Women who you know will fuck you up from the inside out. It's your fault for your weak, dumb, horny cock.

We're going to destroy you.

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, CUCKOLDING, LOVE ADDICTION, HIGH HEELS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links