Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Superior Soles

Mine are the best. I've seen hundreds of foot models' feet, and I can still say: Mine are the BEST, the sexiest I've seen, and you keep begging Me to see more of them. I'm blessing you with their presence, and I'm sensually showing them off for your jerking pleasure.
No humiliation
Watch Me fawn over them, run My fingers through them, cover them in silicone lube, and tease you in My sweetly-bratty-bitchy way... the way you like... the way that only I can do so perfectly.
Worship My Superior Soles.

-

Bored Bitches Ballbust

Addie Juniper and I are soooooo super bored with this nerdy tutor we have to help us with our stupid classes. I mean, when are we going to use this in real life? We know what's more fun - beating the nuts out of this bag of dicks here! YES! Let's kick his ball sack, grind his groin, and bust his balls until he's crawling back to nerd town with bruised testicles and a newfound terror for girls!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG guys, I haven't posted in My favorite foot forum since JULY?!!!

Well then, that means you get a big truck full of .gifs to enjoy!

MISSION TO PLANET AMAZON
 -
Buzz buzz buzz... did you ladies hear that? It's like there's a small fly buzzing around us. Hey, it landed on the floor, look! Why, it looks like a tiny little flying vessel, like a spaceship or something. Wait, there's something written on the side... N... A... S... A. NASA? What's that? Whatever it is, it's surely tiny!

Oh look, little men are coming out in puffy suits! Look at them - OUCH! Did you feel that? It's like tiny little pebbles are hitting our skin. Are they shooting at us? Ha! So cute. Let's pick them up and see how they taste....
They get stuck in our teeth a little, but they're nice and crunchy with a soft center. Overall, very yummy. But that's enough with the snacks - it's time to SQUASH this little spaceship before it annoys anyone else on our planet!

Featuring Whitney Morgan & Goddess Roman

FOOT BOSSES
 -
Behold, the feet of Bossy Feet Herself, and the Brat Princess Sarah elite. We're kicking back on Our human footstool, who kneels before Us so We can show off Our wrinkled soles and cute toes. We're just chatting about how We can get anything We want for Our feet, because of how perfect they (and We) are. Pedicures, slavery, humiliation, foot rubs, you name it - We get it.

Featuring Goddess Roman, the original Bossy Feet.

STINKY STOCKING SORORITY
 -
We know how weak you are for our sweaty stockings - what a pathetic little freak you are, drooling over our sweat-soaked toes, our musky gussets, and our silky hose. Don't you fucking love it? Don't you love how the seams slip right into our ass cracks, picking up all that delicious sweaty goodness? That's right, you know you do. Bow down, pantyhose bitch, and take whatever we have to give you.

Featuring Whitney Morgan & Goddess Roman

BIG FEET, LITTLE FEET part 2
 -
My teeny tiny size 6 feet, versus Takaiji's size 13 feet, is quite the size comparison! That's a full 7 sizes apart. Take a look at some of the smallest feet in Foot World, and the BIGGEST feet, right next to each other! We wiggle, scrunch, play, and compare, while teasing you for your desire to lick and kiss every single inch.

BOUDOIR BOOT LICKER
 -
I want every single speck clean from My boots. They are shiny black, black platform, stiletto, thigh-high boots, and I intend them to be spotless and sparkling. I want your tongue to polish ever single inch. I want you to suck on My heel like you're giving it oral sex. I want you to clean the bottoms and all the filth that I've stepped on. I want you to worship them according to My instructions - and focus on nothing else.

POV BOOT LICKER
 -
It's your job to spit-shine Our boots, from the bottom to the top. The voluptuous Queen Kitty & I like to be able to see the reflection in Our black sexy boots, and your mouth is Our shoe-shine. Lick every inch, suck that heel, slurp that platform, and lick all the $h1t that's on Our big bad boots.

HA! Do you really think your nasty slave mouth is good enough to actually clean Our boots? Idiot; when you're done slobbering all over Our stiletto boots, you will take them and clean them properly, with actual cleaner and a cloth. We just wanted to watch you beg and drool while filling your mouth with boot-$h1t, stupid fucker.

Contains: FEMDOM POV, PLATFORM STILETTO, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, POV BOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION

ROOMMATE LESSONS
 -
CUSTOM ORDER: Mandy Taylor and I are roommates, and I forgot to buy our foot powder. We NEED that foot powder, because there's something different about each of our feet: We each have the STINKIEST feet of any girl we know. This isn't dramatized; Mandy and I actually have the smelliest feet of all the girls we've met, ever. So, we need that freaking foot powder, or our whole apartment will smell like our feet. Mandy gets super mad that I forgot it, so she reminds me of how smelly her feet are! Woah! They're soooo stinky that after a few minutes, I can't handle it and pass out. While I'm out, Mandy checks my feet to see how smelly mine have gotten. She is blown away by the strong smell. Before she knows what's happening, I start to wake up and come to. Then, I pay her back for that nasty gross brat move she pulled! I make her smell MY feet, which are equally as odorous, until she lulls off into an unc0nscious sleep from the overwhelming assault on her senses.
I guess we've proven to each other that one of us is going to HAVE to buy that foot powder soon!

MORNING TEASE
 -
At the start of the video, Sarah is rushing to get ready to leave. She tells her offscreen boyfriend that she's running late for work, when she catches him staring. Sarah gets a concerned look on her face and asks why he's staring. Her look melts into a smile, because she knows what he wants. "Anything for you, baby" She sits down, crosses her legs and starts to lightly kick. Sarah asks if he likes that. She does a little dangling as she runs her hands over her legs. Sarah looks turned on by this. She uncrosses her legs and begins to run her pumps up and down the back of her calves. Sarah lets him know that it feels good. She even runs her pump and down a chair leg/table leg every so often. Sarah asks if it's getting warmer in the room and slowly unbuttons her blouse, exposing her bra. She smiles and playfully reminds her boyfriend that this is the wrong time and that this show will continue later on tonight. She straightens herself up, grabs the briefcase/file folder, and says that that was enough to hold him. As Sarah walks away, she blows him a kiss.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmm some smoking hot clips there!

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah is one of my favs.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Jerk 2x2
 -

I brought you Sweet Jerk, and now I'm doubling up the sweetness. Join Astro Kittie and me in a journey through your masturbation session. We won't be mean - just sexy, seductive, and adorable as you stroke your cock for our feet.
Featuring the sultry Astro Kittie

Contains: wrinkled soles, masturbation encouragement, cum countdown, no humiliation

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ass N Feet Creepers with Evelyn Milano

-

Be a fly on the wall in Our bedroom as We lounge in Our teeny thongs, wiggle Our feet, and giggle about losers.
Evelyn Milano and I have some of the best asses you've ever seen. Just look at those sweet cheeks, totally unaware that you're creeping on them like a pervert. And those soles! Look at how cute We are when We scrunch and twist them around, fidgeting without paying a thought to your feelings and your growing desire. All you want to do is reach out and lick them, but We don't even know nor care that you're here.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BratPrincessSarah:
 -

Superior Soles

[Blush] ...wow!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Ass n Lubed Feet x4 JOI POV

-

Roxie Rae, Lela Beryl, Orias Bastet, and yours Truly are about to blow your fucking mind, your perverted sick little mind!

First, we're going to tantalize you with our perfect feet. We each have beautiful feet, and Roxie's have won Miss Footnight, so technically these are celebrity feet. Highly wrinkled soles, long toes, short toes, bright polish colors, scrunching... we know exactly what makes you crazy, and we want to use it for fun. That's right, drool over these glorious asses (four - that's eight cheeks!), and feel your cock throb as you watch us rub sex lube all over each other's wrinkly, arched soles and wiggly toes. Jerk to our time as we mock you, humiliate you, egg you on, and viciously arouse you all at once.

Then, when you've finished imagining that the palm of your hand is our soft soles, and you've covered it all in your oozy gooey jizz... we want you to lick it. Lick it off of our soles. Look at you, jerking mindlessly to 4 asses and 8 feet until you'll do whatever we say and take whatever abuse we have to give you!

Join our little party, won't you?

CONTAINS: WRINKLED SOLES, LUBED SOLES, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION/CEI/JOI, BRAT GIRLS, THONGS, BIG BUTTS, FEMDOM POV

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Exposing Miss Popular
 -

This is a MUST-SEE!!! It's available in its entirety, and also broken down into 4 parts. This is the sexiest foot worship scene, and the most delightfully creative, I have ever filmed. Enjoy.

CUSTOM: Background...
"For three years now I Mary have been the best-looking, most popular girl in college. I can’t help it that I was born better than everyone else, but I can damn well flaunt it. Of course being the most beautiful girl in school means that I have a group of friends that will do anything I say. They’re all gorgeous themselves, but they just lack the extra edge about them that I possess. Let me describe myself. I am a young woman with a perfect body which I don’t need to exercise to maintain. I have long hair, pretty eyes and smooth tanned skin. Whenever I walk down the street both men and women drool at the sight of me, and I love it. Everything in my life is perfect. My parents give me whatever I want, whenever I want and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Of course, being the best means that I get all of the special privileges. I am the head cheerleader at school which I am extremely proud of as I worked very hard to gain the position and use every chance I get to whip the team into shape. I’m a stern leader, but I think they all realize the work that is required to be the best. Unless we’re talking about me, hah!
I have a large collection of friends that follow me around and hang on to every word that I say. Being the best-looking, I make all of the decisions in our group and the girls rarely question anything I say. This is just a perk of being the queen bee and I have grown very accustomed to having my wishes obeyed.
The closest of my friends is probably Jane. We’ve know each other for a long time and I would easily call her my best friend. She is also absolutely gorgeous, just like me. We are actually very similar in appearance, apart from one major difference which is Jane has darker hair. She is shorter than me, which is appropriate as I think that being taller than her helps guys to notice me. Her breasts are smaller than mine, which I like to show off, but they do look more in proportion to the rest of her. If she knew how good she looked then she might be a rival for my title. However she lacks my confidence and therefore she will always be in my shadow. That is how I like it anyway, she is always trying in various ways to please me and she will do whatever I say. It’s like there is an understanding between us, I am in control and she follows.
All was well and good in my life until recently. School was boring as usual so I was really looking forward to the weekend. Jane came up to me in the hall and told me how her parents had gone away for the week, so would I like to spend the weekend at hers. Sure, why not I thought, it could probably be fun. We could give each other makeovers, talk about guys, maybe even get drunk off her parents' alcohol.

Watch Jane turn the tides on Mary in a big way. After Mary tries to tickle Jane, and Jane puts her foot on Mary's face, Mary is shocked at how much she likes it, and even begins to touch herself. Jane realizes that this is her chance to completely dominate this popular bitch. Watch Jane force Mary to the floor where Mary sucks and licks her feet, then orders Mary into her bedroom. While Jane showers, Mary touches herself on the bed and explores her own feet. Then, they have a little chat. The truth is that Jane never liked Mary and always thought she was a stuck-up bitch. So, since it's obvious that Mary has a foot fetish, things are going to be a lot different at school from now on. Jane makes Mary BEG to have her feet, and by the end, Mary is masturbating herself to orgasm while Jane's sexy feet are all over her exposed face.

This is a cinematic, dramatic production that followed the custom story to the very last word. If you enjoy girl/girl foot worship in any way, you will love this video. It's essentially 3 parts: foot smother, foot worship, and foot-smelling masturbation. Pocahontas can't keep her hands off of herself throughout this entire clip!

CONTAINS: TICKLING, SOLES, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT LICKING, FOOT WORSHIP, CLOTHED FEMALE MASTURBATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, GIRLS ON THEIR KNEES, POWER EXCHANGE, HUMILIATION

Featuring the sexy & sensual Pocahontas Jones

Based on the short story, "Giving In to My Best Friend" by themaneloco

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

-
Sweet Jerk 3

Lauren Kiley joins me in this clip, using her powers of seduction to lull you into a sweet jerk-off session. It's fine that you like feet - even normal, we might say. You're not a pig, a loser, or a submissive slut. You're a red-blooded foot fetishist, and you have sensational taste in good feet. Ours are so pretty, so dainty, and so seductive that it's a pleasure to masturbate to them.

Let us tease you, tantalize you, and encourage you to a fabulous orgasm. We're not here to humiliate you this time - we're here to get you off on your foot fetish.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

-

Vacation Foot Cuck

Featuring Lydia Supremacy, this video is all about how you're Our pathetic little vacation foot cuck. We enjoy the pool and the luxurious hotel, while you stay in the empty room waiting for Our return. Everything is paid for by you, from Our room-service breakfasts to Our drinks with hot guys at the pool. Our feet mesmerize you into total servitude, and your position as a total slave keeps you chained to Our charms. We get to have all the fun - you get NONE, except for the privilege of worshiping Our feet and feeling Our wet spit land on your ugly face. Serve Us. Be thankful.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

-

Foot Peel for Foot Freaks

CAUTION: Not for the squeamish or those who prefer to see My feet in their perfect, pristine form. This involves very DIRTY, peeling skin. No feet were injured in the making of this video.

This is the moment I've been waiting for. I special-ordered a secret foot peel from Japan, which uses fruit acids to thoroughly peel the outer layers of the skin. This reveals B.ABY-SMOOTH, brand-new, virgin skin beneath. However, I have to go through a week of peeling as My feet go through their metamorphosis to become butterflies.

This is fabulous for you, the most depraved and filthy of dirty foot freaks. you're the type who dusts your cereal and coffee with PedEgg filings. you're the type who will eat anything off of your favorite Foot Goddess' naked soles. This is your feet-eating dream come true. I'm putting every silky flake inside of a bag, packing it up nice and secure, and sending it to the one lucky foot boy who pays the most for it.

Watch Me give you some ideas on all the perverted things you can do with your very own collection of My foot skin! Some pieces are so large, you can wrap them around your dick and rub one out. It's just like having My actual feet in front of you, because… it is My actual feet. In a bag. An expensive gift for your inner foot FREAK.

EMAIL sweetsexy.sarah at yahoo dot com to purchase this bag.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Careless Cum Crushing in Chastity

CUSTOM:" The dream video would be a chastity POV clip where you wear an anklet with a key and command the viewer cum in you shoe, but really go into detail on how you enjoy crushing his sperm, and destroying his DNA under your beauty and power. ... causally teasing and taunting the viewer with the object of his desire, and yet at the same time restricting home from it. The fact that this viewer is controlled by something you don't even think about, or that his reproductive packet is so useless that in the best of cases it is a mere stain against the forgotten sole of a beautiful woman's foot. The anklet is the only reminder which gives her an occasional smile and the viewer torment. It started as an office glance, and a game she did just for fun. Leading him on just to toy with him.
... Not sure if it's a wedding... Grinding your foot with each vow. Or a party where you'll be dancing on a dance floor with a bunch of friends, Maybe it's meeting the viewers rich parents. Happily being the darling while knowing you are owning and crushing his manhood. "
QUICK JERK-OFF INSTRUCTION, THEN CUM CRUSHING FANTASY WITH TEASE & DENIAL IN CHASTITY FANTASY

-
Weekly Sole Release

This is the Day 7 for Daily Sole Devotional, which means you get to cum to My feet. Yep, I'm going to tease and edge you, but it will all culminate in a nice fat orgasm. Right into your fapping hand. But if I'm going to let you cum, I may as well have some fun and instruct you to lick it all up. Every drop. Don't worry - the more you do it, the more you'll get used to it. So sit back and get ready, because I've been edging you with My perfect toes and soles for 6 days now, and I know you're ready to burst.

-
Daily Sole Devotional

Watch this video every day, for 6 days. On the 7th day, you will watch the accompanying video (to be released next). But for these 6 days, I will edge you to My feet in the most merciless and lovely ways. You are captivated by My legendary feet, which caress the screen so perfectly and tease out your erection like size-6 snake charmers. I'll lead you through a daily jerk-off tease, building you up and tantalizing you while denying you an orgasm. Every day, as many times per day as you can handle, masturbating to your idols but being forbidden from finishing. Wrinkled soles, adorable toes, toe rings, high arches...Is it Day 7 yet?

-
The Shoes You Bought

Look at how good I look in the shoes you bought. This is just the most recent pair, and I happen to be feeling generous. I'm blessing you with this dedicated few minutes of gloating. These heels are gorgeous, and just a drop in the bucket of My shoe collection. I have never bought a single pair Myself. I ask for heels, and heels appear. Want to keep seeing how beautiful your money looks on Me? I suggest you bookmark that wish list of Mine.

-
Our New Pet Roommate

Jolene Hexx and I are cozy roommates, but you answered our ad for a third house mate. Sure, you can live with us, but it's gonna come at a price. We're going to use you up to the last drop. You will be our toilet bitch, our household cleaner, and our abject slave. Our feet will get FILTHY, and you will chew the skin off of our soles and swallow the dirt from our foot skin. The humiliation will be daily, hourly, and it will deeply disturb you. We can think of various ways to punish and t0rture you, and I think it's obvious that we have no hesitation about keeping our promises. Don't think about moving out, either. Your rent will be so high, there's no way you will ever be able to repay us, except for slavery, and we will make sure that there's no way you can ever be approved for another lease anywhere else. This is slavery, and this is permanent... until you have nothing left to give.

-
Easy Peasy Dangle

Watch and learn as I display one of My supreme seductive powers. I'm not just going to give you a flash of My arch under My leather pumps. No, I'm going to build you up with a targeted tease, then make your desire stutter and stammer as you fall victim to My charming style. I can make you feel dejected and forlorn one moment, then raging with passion the next.

I love to dangle in public, just to see those twisted faces of lust. Watch Me work My magic on you as you fall victim to My arches, dangling, toe-gripping, and leg-crossing, while I'm dressed in My black leather stiletto pumps, teeny white dress, and soft pantyhose.

-
Boot Obsession Redirection

This obsession you have with boots is getting out of hand. Every day at work, you're distracted by the fall fashions of the ladies at the office. Their sexy leather boots, in all shapes and colors, prancing around like sexual nymphs and taking your attention away from your job. Well, I can't have you getting fired, because you need those paychecks to give to Me and My clips. So, every day, before you go to work, you need to watch this video. Soon, your boot perversions will be redirected to MY boots, MY image, MY voice controlling your mind. The only boots you will be jerking off to are MINE, and regular viewing of this video will ensure that. Now, clean yourself up, get back to work, and stop perving on your coworkers' boots.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

-

Foot Gagging a Good Girl

My little femme slave will do whatever I say, with a big smile on her face, and beg for more. I let her beg to worship My feet, and I finally give in to her eager desires. I allow her to lick and suck, covering My toes and soles with her saliva. Then I give her ALL of the foot, shoving it deep in her mouth and gagging her on it. She practically devours the entire foot, and then I make sure the heel grinds deep between her lips. I SLAP her face with My soles, face busting her with My perfect feet. Each hard slap fills her with excitement, lust, and a need for more. I rub My feet all over her body, teasing her mercilessly, and I take her in My arms and show her that her mouth is meant to be used and explored. I dip My fingers between her lips, and you can see that she's lost in ecstasy. I resume the foot abuse, choking her throat with one while smothering her face with the other. Finally, I order her to show Me how much she loves My feet: I want her to have a glorious orgasm while I'm foot-fucking her face, to tribute Me the pleasure of watching her cum to My feet. She's in masochistic, submissive heaven, and I am her Goddess.

CONTAINS: FOOT GAGGING, LOTS OF SLOBBER ON TOES, HEEL GAGGING, FACE BUSTING, LIGHT FACE SLAP, SENSUAL LESBIAN DOMINATION, MOUTH FETISH, FORCED ORGASM

Featuring Katelyn Brooks

Free preview HERE

[ July 04, 2014, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: BratPrincessSarah ]

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

I have an update, but it seems that noone responds to forum posts anymore.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links