Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOLE SIZES

-

CUSTOM:

"You have mentioned in previous clips and interviews that you found out your size is closer to a 5.5 than a 6. Is there a particular story to go along with that such measuring at a shoe store or anything? If so, can you talk about that and what your length and width measurements were?

It would be great if you could talk about the sizes you try on now, wide or medium widths, etc. Honestly, just talking about the length and width at the ball of your foot would be awesome. Of course, boasting about the fact that they're the best feet ever is great."

Of course, I created this fantasy with perfection.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adorable Ignore

-

I know you're tired and lazy today, so you should lay down and watch this on repeat. I'm relaxed, eating yummy jelly beans, and playing on my phone. The perfect do-nothing day, and I still collect cash on do-nothing days. Listen to the cute crunch as I pop each jelly bean into my mouth. Gaze upon me as I play on my phone, not talking to you once. There must be an entire world of wonders inside my phone. I move around to get myself more comfortable and display the sexiest, most effortlessly beautiful angles of my body. I lay back and puff on my vape once, because the strawberry flavor goes well with the candy. I fidget with my feet and wiggle my little thong-covered ass. Then, I decide that this is perfect lighting for a selfie, and I look to good to pass it up. Watch me carefully pose for my camera and snap a few pics. The photo I took in this video is on my Instagram at BratPrincessSarah now.

Spend your hangover day with me, and don't use that brain of yours for too much other than worship.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Testicle Jam

-

GIVE ME YOUR BALLS.

I'm on a ball crushing rampage, and your precious jewels are no match for My massive, spiked boots! Just look at these monsters. Watch and wince as I slowly puncture, stomp, trample, smash, destroy, and crush these little balls into mush. Watch the juices ooze out from the cracked skin as the flesh rips out from the pressure of My foot. Watch the squirt fly into your face as I explode these sacks of jelly. Look at the slime trails between My soles and the floor, remnants of an eviscerated victim beneath.

This video is so clear, so visually stunning, and so crisp that it may even be difficult to watch. Listen to the detailed noises of sensitive testes as they are crushed beneath My boots. The sound gets you deep in your chest and makes your stomach flip. I bet you can feel pain in your nuts as you watch.

I smash them from every angle, with every single part of these spiked, sharp, dangerous shoes. This video is a sadist's fantasy and a CBT masochist's mind-fucking nightmare. It's a beautiful tribute to exactly what I want to do to your balls, one by one, and precisely how it would look as you watch Me do it to you.

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: CBT, TRAMPLING, FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

YOUR DICK LOVES STOCKINGS

-

We Women know exactly what a fine pair of stockings can do. We've known since We first put them on. We became Women. We embraced our power. The most clever of Us continue to use it to this day. I know what My legs in stockings, heels, and garters do to your mind and body. I love to guide you through attraction, to arousal, on to infatuation. I've got you hooked, like the straps on My garters.

I love the way My hands and fingers glide from My thighs to My ankles, feeling the soft silky texture both on my palms and against the skin of My sexy legs. I love the way My gorgeous legs end in delicate high heels. I feel essentially Feminine.

Stockings are My super suit, and you are My sexual nemesis in a way. I will capture you. I will ensnare you. I will make you cum, and you will never let yourself go from Me.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, LEGS, HIGH HEELS, GARTER & STOCKINGS, CUM COUNTDOWN

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SET THEM UP

-

I love to taunt men. My goal isn’t to take one home at the end of the night; it’s to send them home in pain. Emotional pain. I like to pick out the most alpha guy in the room, lead him on, and drop him. I like to make sure he realizes that he’s nothing. I’m not looking to score; I’m looking to play. Let me share with you my exploits and how I like to mind fuck the boys. I’ll tell you my philosophies and my motives, and why they make perfect sense in my game of manipulation and power tripping.
I set them up like dominos and knock them down like bowling pins. They’re my game. I have zero desire to impress men, and every choice I make is not designed to catch them, but simply to lure them: to set up something they can’t live without, dangle it in front of their faces, and snatch it away with a smile. I want them to not be able to get me out of their mind after I’ve left. I want their hearts to swell and crack – they don’t hate me for it. Rather, it makes them want me more. Which gives me even more power. Even if I don’t choose to take anything from them, such as dinner, drinks, gifts, whatever, I take something much more valuable: Their self-respect and autonomy. Once I’ve played, they are forever incomplete without me. And they can never have me. This is my gift: Power. Control. Sexual tease and denial.
Listen to the Mistress of Manipulation tell you all about it.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: SEXUAL REJECTION, MIND FUCK, ORGASM DENIAL, POWERFUL WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

EXPENSIVE FEET

-

My feet ARE money. They create money, and they spend money. They look good with money. It’s their natural state: wealthy. Hundred dollar bills between each toe is the proper jewelry for these gems. It’s a perfect circle: My powerful feet make this cash, then wears this cash, which inspires more cash. It looks so good between my toes and just makes you want to add to it. I can’t help it that I’m perfect and have beautiful feet. And money makes all of that stronger, more compelling to you, a lover of powerful pedis.

I’m actually writing this description while having my feet pampered. With money that my feet made. With the intention of using them to make more money.

Look at me brag like a snobby bitch. Look at my $50 toe ring. Look at all of your hard work beneath my feet. That’s OURS; it belongs to me and my toes. Look at how powerless an otherwise strong number becomes beneath my soles. Bow down and look at it. Look at your sacrifice as this fat cat rolls in it. It looks so much better there than in your bank account, where it would just sit in darkness. This money is lucky to become nothing to me. It means so much more to you than it does to me, and I’m crumpling it between my arches. Does it turn you on and piss you off all at once? Show a girl with ugly feet this video and watch her turn red with rage and green with envy. Not everyone can do what I do. You have to be perfect, and I am.

This middle finger, given with calm disinterest, wraps itself around your brain. It makes you want to give me more. Hate me more. Hate me but still worship me. I’m treating your hard-earned cash like trash, because I don’t need you. I don’t need your money. I’ll flush this down the toilet if I want. This video is nothing but a selfish, rude, cunty brag. It’s self-indulgent financial masturbation. This is play money. It makes me feel good and turns me on, because it’s unnecessary. I don’t need it. Look at this disgusting display of wealth and excess.

These feet are expensive in every facet of the term. And the circle of privilege continues. I can afford not to care.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, FOOT FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, POV FOOT WORSHIP

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LEG ROMANCE

-

Curl up on the couch with my sexy legs. In this romantic experience, you will get close and personal with my thighs, calves, ankles, and delicate high heels in the warm glow of a soft light.

I pose and move my legs like a sensual dancer, and I make sure that you see each and every angle and pose. I show off all of the delicate and strong features of my legs and heels. I massage lubricant all over my skin, from thighs to ankles. I bring you in to an intimate worship session with my legs, and you’ll be so simultaneously relaxed and aroused that you’ll want to curl up with some lube of your own and settle in tight with your favorite pair of luscious legs.

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, SHOE FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, GODDESS WORSHIP, THIGH FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

DESK PERVERT

-

Lay under my desk as I work and type away. The clicking of the keyboard is a nice atmosphere for a long session of voyeuristic indulgence. I won’t even know you’re there. Take in all of the details of my high heels, arches, ankles, wrinkles, and dangling peril. Nevermind the mess of cords under the desk, as you’ll be organizing them as your next task. Right now, your focus is on my legs and high heels. Be a fly on the wall of my office as I edit more videos that will fuck you up in the future. Isn’t it nice to settle down on the floor and meditate on my feet? Just another day at the office, except you get to enjoy a little down time on the floor. The view from the bottom is a pleasure and a privilege, so eat up every last second.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: DANGLING, HIGH HEELS, OFFICE DOMINATION, LEGS, VOYEUR

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you please do another WMV formatted clip of you dominating and humiliating a beautiful female under your sexy feet! I love when you are mean to another cute girl, and she has to smell, kiss, lick your gorgeous very bare and stinky feet! THANKS!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
Could you please do another WMV formatted clip of you dominating and humiliating a beautiful female under your sexy feet! I love when you are mean to another cute girl, and she has to smell, kiss, lick your gorgeous very bare and stinky feet! THANKS!!!

You can order a custom clip at sdiavola@gmail.com.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

REVERIE OF LEGS

-

Enter a dream where legs float in the air and serenade you with their beauty. Set to romantic and charming music, my legs glide across your view like smoke. Get lost as they gently kick, circle, bend, stretch, straighten, and prance. Watch me dangle my heels and cross my legs. See my high arches and deep wrinkles emerge from each shoe. It’s intoxicating. You will feel like you’ve entered a candlelit orchestra hall and are sitting down to view a feature piece by an obscure and genius composer. In fact, you are. Enjoy my sensual composition filled with the simple pleasures, refined. This is the essence of the perfect leg and foot worship video – nothing more, and nothing less.

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, DANGLING, SHOE FETISH, FOOT FETISH, MESMERIZE

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links