Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FRENCH PEDICURE

-

The Queen of foot fetish posing invites you to lay at Her feet and watch.

This French pedicure is absolutely regal, and I knew you'd want to worship it. Each toe is meticulously painted with white tips, and you can see the healthy pink nail bed beneath the clear base. I dangle My sandal for a moment and then reach for the coconut oil. I slather a big white creamy blob on My soft skin and begin to massage it in. All around the heel, the arch, and between those glorious little toes. I don't miss a spot. My foot shiny and slick, I twinkle them before your eyes and show off My very expensive pedicure. I arch, point My toes, scrunch, and flex each foot like I know exactly how to get to your foot-loving soul (because I do).

This is a stunning showcase of My perfect feet and how meticulously they are pedicured, every single day. Paid for by lucky foot boys, of course. They know the smartest ways to spend their money: On My feet. They are rewarded with exclusive photo sets of their favorite poses, because I know they'll just be hooked deeper and anxious for the next opportunity to truly adore and worship My feet.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: TOENAIL POLISH, TOE FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, TOE POINTING, TOE SPREADING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE BUSINESS OF RUINING MEN

-

I'm in the business of ruining men - and business is good.

Let me tell you all about how I control my company of males, and how I complete acquisitions and seal deals with my clever business acumen and negotiation skills. I have many tools and talents, and I use them to gain an advantage in dealing with men. No one can decline my offers.

While I purr about my office domination, I'm going to guide you through some edging. I instruct you to masturbate, touch your cock, and stroke for me, while you nod and agree with everything I say. Mid-sentence, I tell you to stop. Don't touch. Just let your cock throb, ache, and twitch while I increase the tease. Soon, you'll discover exactly why I'm so persuasive. I know the weaknesses of my targets, and I shoot straight to the bottom line.

My stripping is calculated and purposeful. My legs, my stockings, my garters, my breasts, my bustier, my glasses......They're a complete delight to your senses. Stop, go. Stop, go. Over and over.

I am confident that you will come to work for me and embrace my office philosophies. I am the Boss, and you will thankfully follow me and meet my objectives with me. By the end of this, you will realize exactly who's got whom by the balls. No one gets a raise without earning it, and you've yet to prove yourself. This is just the interview.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, FEMDOM POV, OFFICE DOMINATION, GARTER & STOCKINGS, HIGH HEELS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah, you've always been amazing at the teasing and denial. I'm sure you have made many men see that not cumming is desirable, especially after being on edge for what feels like an eternity.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Queen of Soles
 -
 -

-

-

-
 -

-

Here they are. Another video for you to add to your addicted spank bank. I’m sure you’ve tried others, but you’ve found that they fail miserably to match My perfect, wrinkled, highly arched, soft, tiny feet.
I’m better than your wildest dreams. And of course you want to jerk off to them, you wrinkle-loving freak. I know you can’t say “no.” Watch Me arch in that perfect pose, so My soles scrunch up and each wrinkle is exaggerated.
These feet are well taken care of. I spoil them with extravagant pedicures, with tributes from other foot boys who are in love with My feet.
That’s what you are, isn’t it: a pedi pervert. A deviant. you’re a freak.

Jerk. Harder. Faster. I want to see you sweat.

Just try not to get hard while admiring My feet. Try to get rid of your erection. Is it working? Are you getting soft? No, of course you’re not! Even without your hands, your dick is practically jerking itself.

I love that I can do and get whatever I want with these feet, and they’re completely unattainable to you. But you’re still hopeful.

Watch My elegant arches slide against each other. Watch My toes spread and wiggle. And try to resist the urge to send reimbursement for My next pedicure. Try to keep yourself from going back to My store and searching for every single foot video. Thank Me for those opportunities.

Thank Me for the privilege of jerking off while watching My feet, imagining a foot job, seeing My ass combined with My perfect feet. Feeling dizzy yet? Feeling that overwhelming urge to explode all over your hands? Let’s count down as you listen to Me give light humiliation and foot domination. 10, 9, 8…..

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: WRINKLED SOLES, FEMDOM POV, TOE SPREADING, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, FOOT HUMILIATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SWEET SUBMISSION FEAT Terra Mizu

-

The first step to submission is internalizing that you worship at My feet. And so you will worship My feet. No matter how sweaty, how smelly, how demeaning it is, you will do it with pleasure, and you will be grateful for the pleasure and opportunity. Kneel down, pet, and trust your Goddess as She guides you through the act of foot worship. This is what you asked for: total submission. And this is service. Licking and worshiping My feet after you've released them from their barefoot position inside My sweaty, heavy Doc Martens. Serve Me, serve My feet, and serve with that sweet smile of yours. That sweet smile of Mine. Everything that was once yours, is Mine. Lick every inch, suck each toe, and let Me use your tongue and mouth as My personal welcome mat. Fit all five toes inside your gleeful mouth. Kiss My feet like they are your life's joy, because they are. Good girl. Be a good girl.

Featuring Terra Mizu

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LEGSMERIZE 3

-

Get bent on Our stems.

We know your weakness, and it's sexy legs. Legs in lingerie. Legs in stockings. Legs in pantyhose. Legs in high heels. Powerful legs. Legs that know the power they have over you.

We are perfect. We are stronger than you. We make you weak. We take everything We want. And you're more than happy to give - because you can't resist. We shoot an arrow straight to your heart and captivate your brain with Our glorious LEGS. Keep giving, and We'll keep taking.

This clip contains seductive overlays designed to sneak into your head and disarm your every resistance.

Featuring Goddess Kyaa

Go fetch "Legsmerize" featuring Princess Lyne & "Legsmerize 2" featuring Scarlet Stone!

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: CROSSED LEGS FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GARTER & STOCKINGS, HIGH HEELS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

HUMAN FOOT FILE

-

These boots are so tight and have melded to my body so much that I have to peeeeeel them off. First, lick the bottoms and the heels. Suck it like a cock. Because you're a little foot bitch. A freak. A deviant. A beta. Get on the floor and worship at my boots.

Now, it's time to peel them off, one by one, and shove my sweaty little feet in your face. I can hear the sound of my sweat sticking to the inside of the boots. Ta-da! One is free! Now worship my sweaty sole. Lick all of the sweat off. Suck the toe jam from between each toe. But most of all, chew that tiny bit of skin flake. That's right, you're a human pumice stone. I've made you into a pedicure machine, but you have to endure the gross parts of a pedicure; why should I allow you to paint my toes? Besides, look at the expensive French gel pedicure I've got already! But walking around in my sexiest heels and boots naturally leaves marks on my feet. That's where you come in. Use your teeth to gently nibble my skin and swallow it. Nasty foot boy you!

Now the other boot. I squeeze my foot out of the knee-high black high-heeled beauty and my foot is free. It feels so good to release them from such tight boots. Take a quick sniff, then get to that foot worship and licking I'm forcing you to do. Lick between the toes. Clean the sweat from between each and every ribbed wrinkle. And eat my foot skin. Eat that entire little patch of sweet foot skin until it's smooth and ready to be walked on again!

Oh, and you're going to cum while you degrade yourself at my feet. Jerk away, foot pervert, because I know you can't help yourself but to be aroused by such disgusting actions and humiliating words. Go ahead, masturbate and cum while you swallow pieces of my body and eat trash from my feet. Do it. Little freak, you're such a pervert! Go on, cum all over yourself and feel the shame of being nothing more than a human foot file.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEET JOI, BOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, DIRTY FEET, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

EVERY SUNDAY

-

Every. Single. Sunday.

It is a day of worship. A day of reverence. A day of meditation. This is a special day, a day to get down on your knees and give praise and service to you Goddess. And I am a greedy, vengeful, selfish Goddess, and you are blessed to be able to worship Me.

Beg for forgiveness for transgressions. Beg for the blessings of My acknowledgment and validation. Throw yourself down at My feet and pledge your life to Me. I am the way, the truth, and the light. Only Me.

Learn how to begin your indoctrination and feed your obsession. Meditate upon Me every Sunday, and focus on how you will work to please Me in the coming days. Sundays, you will wake up with new life and purpose, because you know that this is the day you get to give everything and all of your energy to Me. How fortunate and blessed you are. Although you are unworthy, I bestow upon you mercy and allow you to kneel before Me. I give you glorious permission to lick the bottoms of My holy boots.

Are you ready to pray at My altar? Are you ready to be born again? Are you ready to follow the path that leads to self-actualization? Are you ready to be a disciple of My image, My words, My presence in your mind? If you have even the slightest of hesitation, you must come to this proverbial church. I am here to give you guidance and banish all trepidation from you. Give Me every Sunday. Every. Sunday. And in no time, you will be praying to Me every other day of the week.

But Sundays.....Sundays are for all-day devotion and indoctrination. Sundays are cult-reaffirmation days. I want you to begin your slave training immediately, so I am making this video financially accessible to the masses. After all, you will learn that small sacrifices every single day will add up before you even realize it. I will take everything from you......a little at a time.

Every. Damned. Sunday.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: RELIGIOUS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BOOT DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

NEW FOOT FAN

-

Perhaps you're already an out and open foot worshiper. Or maybe you're just curious and a little turned on and want to see what this is all about. Could feet really be sexy, sensual, and arousing?

It's ok - who could blame you? These feet are like sex symbols, curvy Goddesses, irresistible nymphs. The way they move, flex, and pose, while I verbally visualize how they would overcome your entire body... It's enough to make any man erect for my feet. Any man.

Go ahead. Worship. Whether as a sub or as a peer, adore and take in the beauty of my feet...and you just might come away with a new taste.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: POV FOOT WORSHIP, FEET JOI, WRINKLED SOLES, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, TOE POINTING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

THE JOY OF WORTHLESSNESS

-

I know you love it, now that you've accepted it. I am what gives you purpose. I am the rightful owner of your hard work and savings. It feels good to give to Me, because otherwise where would you be? WHO would you be?

We both know that I will spend and save money much better than you will. Besides, how can you deny this ass in these shiny leggings, these feet in these powerful platform stilettos, these breasts in this bustier? Face it: you're toast, and you've not only come to terms with that, you've found joy in it.

Give in - because you're already Mine.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: LEGS, ASS FETISH, BRAT GIRLS, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM POV

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

OFFICE PARTY HEEL LICKER

-

You thought you could hit on me? That's adorable.

Now I've got you on your knees, dangling my high heeled shoe in front of you, and you're going to worship them. I can smell a fetishist fron a mile away, and I took aim at that bull's eye and fired. Your expensive suit, your cocky attitude, your status, none of that can stand up to the power of a Goddess in high heels. All of that breaks away once your shoe obsessed subbie boy comes out.

So, indulge yourself. Lick, kiss, suck, and worship my high heels in this unoccupied room, and try to do it before someone catches you. Good boy. Haven't you been wanting this since you saw me walk into the room? Of course you have.

Let me tell you all about how mind fucked you are now, and how I won't stop tormenting you for the entire duration of this party. When the big wigs are around you, the people you're trying desperately to impress, I'm going to sit directly across from you, look you straight in the eye, and dangle my pretty heels very obviously in front of you. I'll touch them, kick them, dangle them, and dance them around so that all you can do is sweat and turn beet red as you try to control your erection. And those expensive suit pants are thin, aren't they? You'll be caught between your overwhelming urge to drop down and lick my heels and your pressing need to maintain composure. This is going to be a fun party for me. I've got you right where I want you.

Now, hurry up and get back out there to all of your friends and coworkers. We don't want anyone to know your little secret, do we?

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

IGNORING YOU AGAIN

-

I love that you pay to just sit quietly at My feet and hang on My every movement. Shut up and adore Me as I give you little more than a flip off of My finger, which is exhilarating to you. I am much more interested in My TV show, My PAX, My vape, and My phone than I ever will be in you, and you accept that with open arms. Too many thirsty girls say they're ripping you off, all while giving you dialogue, putting effort into body tease, and indulging your little brains. I actually rip you the fuck off with a proper dismissal. I know you're just content (blessed, in fact) to be able to take in My feet, My ass, and My presence and feel privileged each time I reject you. Now, shut your face and know your place, while I rip you off.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links