Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PANTYHOSE ADDICTION

-

I tease you and allow you to cum to My pantyhose because I know it enforces your addiction. The best way to strengthen your hunger is to feed you exquisite, elite, perfect fetish. To remind you why you keep coming back.

These particular pantyhose have that tight, subtle control top that forms a sort of booty short around My ass. The gusset is cotton and the tiny diamond just barely covers My nudity inside.

My legs bring these silky stockings alive with sexuality and grace. My feet burst through the bottoms like caged beasts, reaching toward you and spreading their toes.

My ass - god damn, My ASS. It's as if pantyhose were created to slink around and cover My body. I fill the nylon with pure, liquid sex.

How can you stop watching? How can you resist masturbating to this? How can you put down that rabid addiction? I don't want you to. I want you to remember how I make you feel. I want you to know, deeply, that I am your dealer.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: LEGS, PUSSY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS FETISH, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazon Exploration - part 1

-

What is that down there? Another group of humans, come to MY island, to study ME? When will humanity learn? I will never be tamed nor conquered! How should I dispose of you this time? How will I toy with you before I end each and every one of your tiny little existences? Do you want to study me? Do you want to examine me up close? Well, you're going to get closer than you bargained for! But I won't finish you off yet; I want to play with my new toys and show off my gigantic body and frighteningly huge prowess. Get a good look? Here, look CLOSER!

Part 2 will blow your mind even harder! This will more than whet your appetite and pull you in with My Giantess powers!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOT STRIP 2

-

Beg me to take it off. One by one. Beg me. Beg me to let you stroke your cock. Beg me. I will let you stroke, but I will only remove items of clothing while you're sitting on your hands. Erotic balance.

I start off with stockings, garters, and stunning platform stiletto heels. Then, I gradually and perfectly strip them off while instructing you on how to jerk off to me. I build the pressure and push the passion like I'm loading a weapon, and you're aching to pull the trigger.

Stop, go, fast, slow, stroke, strip, tease, torment...This is yet another example of how well I know your cock and how strongly I understand my craft. I can't imagine a better source of quality sexual entertainment for a man of discerning tastes and a kink for sensual foot, shoe, leg, and ass teasing.

Step into my intimate little peep show and hold on for the ride of your life.

Unbelievably priced, so you can spend more on all of my other videos - Be sure to watch the preview!

Add the first "Foot Strip" to your collection, too: Foot Strip

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOT DIZZY

-

CHEERS, to my perfect feet. I want you to take a sip or a shot, whenever I tell you to. Ok? Good. Let's have fun with you and your cock. I'm going to show you what my feet can make you do, and how far you'll go for me. Sip. Sip again.

I'm going to have you jerk off, and you're going to smash your balls a bit for me. I want you to. It makes me giggle and my toes wiggle. Just do it, do it for me. Do it for my feet. Maybe you'll be able to cum, if you're strong enough.

I'm going to make you fuzzy, dizzy, and swollen in more than one place. I'm going to make your cock ache with pleasure and pain and your balls fill up with cum and pressure. I'm going to make you my little tipsy play thing, boy, so pour it up and whip your dick out for me.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: DRINKING, POV FOOT WORSHIP, WRINKLED SOLES, MASTURBATION GAMES, FOOT DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FINDOM FOR LEG LOVERS

-

This is very simple. This is very straightforward. No games, no challenges, no story. The fact is that you love to - no, you NEED to - pay My legs. They are Goddesses to you. They leave you in awe. What else is there to do, but give them the round of applause they deserve? Money is the only clapping We want to hear. We don't need your compliments; We have so many of those, We could sell each of them for $1 and be millionaires. We're all full up on compliments.

This is what you need. There's no other way to put it: you love to pay My legs.

Look at the way they fill out and make these seamed thigh high stockings look amazing. The line goes from My heel, all the way up to My thigh. The platform stiletto booties give them lift and shape. The garter straps connecting My hose to My panties is like a bow wrapped around a gift. I am a gift. I am an honor to worship. I am your desire. I am the perfect place to put that deposit. Click, click, send.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SCRUNCH A BUNCH

-

What, you don’t believe me that I have the deepest, most plentiful, most glorious wrinkles you’ve ever seen? Do you think I can’t make them deeper and richer by scrunching my soles? Challenge accepted. Look. LOOK AT THEM. Yeah, I know you’re jerking off to them right now, as you should. They could squeeze water from a stone, and they’re going to drain your balls too.

Go on, indulge yourself. Get that hand around your cock and wank away to these wrinkled soles as I brag about how fucking amazing they are. DO IT. There’s no walking away now; you’re already balls-deep into a foot fetish masturbation sessions with the Queen of Soles.

This is a classic Brat Princess Sarah style attitude, with that winking knowledge behind my eyes and naughty bossiness all around. Jerk it, and jerk it good!

Check out Scrunch a Bunch, Scrunch a Bunch 2, and Scrunch a Bunch 3.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Bow Down]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

POV BRAT BALLBUST

-

Oh, so you want me to kick you in the balls, huh? Ha ha ha! That’s adorable. Are you sure? Cuz when I do something, I do it balls to the wall, and yours are about to get nailed. Look at the sharp spikes on my heels! They’re enough to make your testicles shrink back into your body to hide inside! When I kick your soft flesh, it’s gonna hurt, buddy.
Especially because I brought this cool toy. It’s a leather belt, and there’s a hole for your cock and balls to go through. Once through, I take your dick and strap it up and out of the way with these buckles. Then, I have full unimpeded access to that swinging meat sack of yours without worrying about that annoying dick flopping around.
Ready? I am. 1…2…3! OH!!! Fuck, that looked like it hurt! Get up! Spread those legs, because you asked for this. I’m going to make you take every single leg swing and every hole in your balls. GET UP.
Do you see the grin on my face? Do you hear the maniacal giggles coming out of my bratty mouth? Those are for you, for your pain. It makes me happy to hear you groan, to see you crumpled over in sheer agony! I love it!

Want some more? I do! Spread ‘em again, ball boy.

Category: BALLBUSTING POV
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, SHOE FETISH, SCHOOL UNIFORM, CBT, BRAT GIRLS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

RIPPED OFF BY FEET
 -

There you go again, getting ignored by my perfect feet again! It's never enough, is it? This little disdain session involves spaghetti, bad TV, and a bit of smack-talking between myself and Britney Bond, who is off camera taking phone requests for live sessions.

As always, my highly-wrinkled feet are in full HD glory, with little toe wiggles, arch flexing, cute ass, and a bit of a flip-off to spice up your trance. This is the perfect place for you: at my feet, on your knees, zoning out to the mesmerizing effect of simply staring at my feet - unacknowledged by me, except for a quick glance and a bored middle finger.

Be a fly on the wall and a pet at my luxuriating feet, and pay me for the privilege.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOT TENSION

-

Don't cum. Just marvel. Just worship.

My feet and all of their curves dance in the sunlight and tickle the fluffy fur of this lucky rug. I know exactly how to pose them, and I know just what drives you wild. My sweet yet evil voice, keeping you on edge: letting you dive into your beautiful fetish, yet controlling your cock enough that you actually ENJOY being sweetly denied. Follow my lead. Kiss my feet. Enjoy the feeling they give you deep inside. But I want you to savor it. Don't let it end. Don't give in.

This is a truly, deeply romantic kiss from my feet to you. It is a sweet little micro celebration of years as The Foot Goddess. The sun worships ME. It delights in the way it is allowed to wrap around every wrinkle, every edge, every curve, every move.

Don't let the pleasure end. Worship is eternal.

Preview will be on FootFetishTube
CLIPS4SALE: clips4sale.com/14248/17527328
IWANTCLIPS: https://iwantclips.com/store/716/SarahDiAvola/388022
KINKBOMB: https://www.kinkbomb.com/p/foot-tension/259433

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SPICY PANTYHOSE PUNISHMENT

-

I know my arsenal and what powerful weapons I have. I'm using your insatiable fetish brain against you. If you're going to jerk off to my pantyhose, you're going to pay a premium. I want you to pay physically AND financially. I want to dangle carrots in front of you and turn you into my drooling beast of burden. Oh yes, I'll get you hard and make you cum, but it's going to be my way, and it's not going to be easy for you. Why waste my time on delivering a smooth orgasm to you, when I get so excited making you suffer?

Jerk your dick with hot sauce. Yes, you heard me. If you want the sweet, you have to endure the spicy. Do it. Use that pepper juice as lube and furiously masturbate to my compelling eroticism, my tight-fitting pantyhose, my sexy legs, and my bratty words. The sooner you cum, the sooner you can find relief - but I'm not going to give you the antidote until you pay me for it. Beg me. Pay me. Beg some more. How bad do you want to end the suffering of your burning cock? How confused is your entire body, between the ecstasy of sexual arousal, the pleasure of a full orgasm, and the intense pain happening in your pleasure organ, as well as the frustration of having a beautiful, powerful woman withhold the only thing that will end your suffering until you pay for it? I'm going to make you fuck your cock, while I fuck your mind. How bad do you really want to masturbate to my legs in pantyhose? Prove it.

This one has a very wicked hold-off in the countdown.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links