Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Random Passerby Cold Approached to Bare their Warm Feet. (7000 Pixel HD) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Random Passerby Cold Approached to Bare their Warm Feet. (7000 Pixel HD)
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 2 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes these are actual real everyday girls, total strangers, asked to take off their shoes and pose their bare feet right there on-the-spot in public. No hired models, no appointments.

It may seem incredulous to some, but I've walked up and talked to many thousands of ladies over the last 9 years, just another day at the beach.

It basically involves a lot of walking around all day though crowded public areas, people watching for cute chicks who look like they'd be interesting and friendly on camera.

Of course there are millions of average girls who love taking photos, and lots more to turn the other cheek at, so I'm pretty selective about who I invite to participate.

Here are a few of my latest finds:

This tourist visiting from Atlanta was proud to stop and show off her custom ATL sneakers.

The next girl in the colorful socks was also coincidentally from Georgia, no relation.

The cute Spanish tourist with the Californication tattoo was doing a semester abroad when she met a handsome young photographer from California on the beach. [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ November 09, 2012, 04:58 AM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is the girl who was wearing worn out Toms in the yellow sunglasses that say, "Mother F'N Yeah"!!! I knew right away at first glance that she'd be perfect.
Her large group of friends thought it was a good idea too.

This cute red-head in boots had just moved to LA from a small town, 19 years old. She had some really nice soft white feet with curvy pink soles.
We ended up chatting for quite a while afterwards, and she mentioned that she doesn't date short guys. "Is that what we're on?", I asked.
"Yeah", she said playfully...

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ November 09, 2012, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl with the heart necklace and boots with a cute hole in her sock had some nice paddles to reveal.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great as always!

Every time you post I became completely stunned and impressed both by your pictures quality and girls cuteness + nice feet.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, these are absolutely beautiful women [Big Grin]

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally Awesome, as always.
[Thumbs Up]

Not all attractive girls automatically have pretty feet -- so I guess sometimes you may be in for a bad surprise when seeing their feet for the first time when after they've taken off their shoes & socks. Or do you check out their bare feet beforehand at the beach and then ask them to put on shoes for the photos?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl with the heart necklace and boots - [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Great as always!

Every time you post I became completely stunned and impressed both by your pictures quality and girls cuteness + nice feet.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

quote:
Originally posted by Solediver:
Ah, these are absolutely beautiful women [Big Grin]

Thanks guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Totally Awesome, as always.
[Thumbs Up]

Not all attractive girls automatically have pretty feet -- so I guess sometimes you may be in for a bad surprise when seeing their feet for the first time when after they've taken off their shoes & socks. Or do you check out their bare feet beforehand at the beach and then ask them to put on shoes for the photos?

-Hal-

Very true, one can never be 100% certain about anything, but when it comes to beautiful young ladies, odds are better than average.
I've run into many more amazing finds than disappointments, but again I'm also selective.
You can tell a lot by posture and general body symmetry, what their hands look like, etc... a sort of 6th sense if you will.
Same with judging the attitude of total strangers before meeting them.
There are no second chances to make a first impression.
I never ask to see their feet ahead of time, because that would spoil the spontaneous essence of the shoot.
They might then step on the ground and ruin the fresh-out-of-the-shoes look that took all day to achieve.
The whole idea is that it's genuine, as opposed to when models prepare and change into an outfit at the last minute.

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
girl with the heart necklace and boots

She was a real cutie alright. [Thumbs Up]

[ November 09, 2012, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time I see a new GoodGuy post, I know it's going to be quality.

You did it again man!!

Thanks for sharing!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great approach to your choices. A lot like shooting craps. When you hot, your hot. These shots are real winners!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:

They might then step on the ground and ruin the fresh-out-of-the-shoes look that took all day to achieve.
The whole idea is that it's genuine, as opposed to when models prepare and change into an outfit at the last minute.

That's what I love about it. CBF is pretty much the only site that really gets feet exactly the way I like them.

Nice pics and I'm gonna take this opportunity to throw in my endorsement. I bought a month pass for CaliforniaBeachFeet for the first time recently it's well worth it. I'll be buying more in the future.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Every time I see a new GoodGuy post, I know it's going to be quality.

You did it again man!!

Thanks for sharing!

FFM

Thanks bud. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Expat Dave:
Great approach to your choices. A lot like shooting craps. When you hot, your hot. These shots are real winners!

So true. There's a lot of hard work and game involved. Also depends a lot on the weather and who goes out that given day. Some days are like magic when all the various elements line up and you're on a roll, riding the collective energy of the crowd.

quote:
Originally posted by Joblom:

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:

That's what I love about it. CBF is pretty much the only site that really gets feet exactly the way I like them.

Nice pics and I'm gonna take this opportunity to throw in my endorsement. I bought a month pass for CaliforniaBeachFeet for the first time recently it's well worth it. I'll be buying more in the future.

Thank you for your support. [Thumbs Up]

[ November 10, 2012, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics of some lovely feet. Love Venice boardwalk! soooo many toes to see.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, do you have to ask them to sign model releases or anything like that?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Just curious, do you have to ask them to sign model releases or anything like that?

Not to answer for GG, but if shooting in a public place you can shoot whatever you want. This is how the media is protected, but also how paparazzi get away with badgering people who are not on private property. Plus, with the type of pictures GG is doing, it surely isn't like he's doing candids. It's pretty evident the girls are posing for him with knowledge. So I'm not sure if it is needed, but it sure doesn't hurt. Got me curious now too. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links