Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Momo featured in the contributions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Momo featured in the contributions
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 12 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Momo's pics are featured in the current contributions page on Wu's! What's funny is whenever we add new shots of Momo to the site the membership spikes. Mature feet fans have spoken. [Wink]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/lalatfg.html

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala clearly takes after her mother. What is so crazy is that you got lala's mom to let you take pictures of her feet. you have midas touch when it comes to taking pictures of female feet you know!!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala had the Midas Touch in that regards. It was my suggestion, but all her doing in arranging it. Momo has a younger sister that Lala told me had interest in posing as well at one time. Maybe in the future if you guys can talk Lala into doing it.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Momo makes me cookoo.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I hope you got to smell those, LD... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Membership spikes because Momo's feet are good as hell.

In what matters to "arches evaluation" she beats Lala (just my opinion).

Thanks!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, some serious soles here! [Drool] Well done, LD! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great contribution! [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely toes and there is something about a toe ring that get the old blood flowing [Drool]

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala gets it from her mama! Great mature feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was over at Lala's house yesterday and I had her read Momo a fan e-mail from S. Carolina that was sent and she was as giddy as a school girl. I'm that should encourage her to do another shoot soon.

--------------------

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I buy Momo her foot jewelry as encouragement. The toe rings and ankle bracelets. And took her for a pedicure last week.
I got take care of my Momma.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
I buy Momo her foot jewelry as encouragement. The toe rings and ankle bracelets. And took her for a pedicure last week.
I got take care of my Momma.

New pedicure and she was wearing socks yesterday? Curse this cooler weather! [Mad]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links