Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala's friend and an interesting situation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala's friend and an interesting situation
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala's playing the mediator for a friend of her's that may be interested in joining in for foot play which Momo of all people was instigating. She's asked her for some foot pictures and forwarded them to me. Lala says, "She's no Lala" but then again I figured someone with such a high opinion of herself is going to say that. [Laugh] Well, she needs a fresh pedi, but she was taking these pictures today herself from work. I don't know what her shoe size is, but her feet look to me to be at least a 9 by my guess. She's in her mid to late 30s according to Lala. As I get further updates and info I'll keep everyone posted!

-  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worthy of a shoot and a sniff [Thumbs Up] ...why not.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely. The lady is enthusiastic enough about sending pics. She's a teacher as well which is adding to the interest. Got a face pic and she looks cute, though she's no Lala. [Laugh] 5'3" and wears a size 8. Lala says they've shared bowling shoes in the past as they were both in a bowling league.

Not sharing a face pic at this time. If something comes of this that may change. Thinking of her privacy right now and of course never met the lady.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my kinda feet. "shes no lala" indeed correct. But love your style keep posting .
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get her aboard with a fresh pedicure -- the more the merrier.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links