Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 40 y/o Latina Footjob Virgin! Unbelievable Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 40 y/o Latina Footjob Virgin! Unbelievable Soles
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sweet latina lady was over for a shoot when she noticed cock in one of the videos i showed her. She asks "can i try that one?" I almost exploded right there in my pants.

We just got in from posing her soles and the thought of those thick plush wrinkled soles wrapped around my cock was too much...

She has the kind of soles that turn your cock head into a darth vader helmet.I'll be adding all of her clips tonight.

-

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha Ha yes sir! Your having too much Mr. Evan I think it's time that you pass up that torch! lol jk
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol [Smile] this lady has some of my fav soles of all time. I love how wide and meaty her heels are in contrast to her thin tapered ankles and slender calves. Her feet were sooooo damn soft too. They glide across your cock so easily even without lube.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Evan Pepper:
lol [Smile] this lady has some of my fav soles of all time. I love how wide and meaty her heels are in contrast to her thin tapered ankles and slender calves. Her feet were sooooo damn soft too. They glide across your cock so easily even without lube.

Fukkk yeah I believe ya too! Yo my man PM me. [Smile]
solefull00
unregistered

i want to jizz her soles so bad.....and smell her feet too.....i live for latina feet
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep meaty.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dt777
Board Regular
Member # 45041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dt777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a total soles guy - you have some of my favorite posts on here - unreal how lucky you are - you better appreciate it. I'm still waiting for my guest-stunt cock invitation!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha... What a great response. However, I don't believe that you didn't have every intention of showing her that picture on purpose. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she's beautiful, lucky you to be her first footjob!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links