Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jessi shows her sole (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jessi shows her sole
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey friends if you know my friend Jessi from some of my previous shots. You know she is one "Hot Tamale" Few request came to my attention a week ago and lucky for you guys she gave me some sole shots to share with the community . Enjoy!!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love shoe dangling very sexy!

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely soles [Smile] what a hottie ! thanks for sharing !

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff, There will be more very soon. She is not stingy with the pictures. Back when I was with my ex she used to be kinda iffy when I would snag a pic now she gets into it.

--------------------

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more very soon ? AWESOME [Smile] will check daily just for her [Wink]

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

I cant get enough of her feet. She always has em done too. its winter and they are perfectly pedicured

--------------------

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez! That last pic is "Explosive!" lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too cute!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

-
 -

--------------------

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Killer shot! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
 -

Heaven ....

thanks for the update mate [Smile]

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by Kiwisoles:
quote:
 -

Heaven ....

No problem buddy I aim to please. Being single and of the chain allows me to seek foot women out as I see fit. My have alot of beautiful friends that lovge attention especially Foot Attention. She checks these comments with me by the way. Also shes very open minded and down to earth. She definitely not a foot person she knows I am so she lets me snag them sometimes .

--------------------

Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by Kiwisoles:
quote:
 -

Heaven ....

No problem buddy I aim to please. Being single and of the chain allows me to seek foot women out as I see fit. My have alot of beautiful friends that lovge attention especially Foot Attention. She checks these comments with me by the way. Also shes very open minded and down to earth. She definitely not a foot person she knows I am so she lets me snag them sometimes .

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some sexy ass feet.I want to put my face in them.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links