Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fenka, 26 years old from Holland

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fenka, 26 years old from Holland
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys! Firsly, I just want to apologise for not being able to include Fenka's face, she was pretty reluctant to let me include her face [Cry]

Anyways, I spotted Fenka laying down with another girl as I was walked through a park in Brisbane city center, and I walked over to them, and asked if she would mind doing me a favor. She then said "Ok... what..?" and I asked if she would mind modelling her feet. She was wearing socks and trainers and she laughed and said "My feet? Or my shoes?". So I said her feet, and she took them off and I took a couple of pics. I was in a rush as I was meeting my parents later. Anyway, her feet were SO soft and looked amazing. I hope you enjoy!

http://s1066.beta.photobucket.com/user/holidaygirlsfeet/media/Fenka/IMG_7018_zps5aabe825.jpg.html

http://s1066.beta.photobucket.com/user/holidaygirlsfeet/media/Fenka/IMG_7016_zps82e7cdb7.jpg.html

Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome! keep it up in 2013. all best Lars

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links