Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cher from Coedfeet.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cher from Coedfeet.com
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to Cher from Coed Feet? Has she left the world of the insatiable footies?

Can anyone tell me if she grew up in Redford, MI? I'd swear this is a girl I grew up with but lost touch with back in the 70s or 80s. Maybe I'm way off. She's pretty as can be, and I'd love to floss her toes with my tongue.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She had a baby, got a normal job, so she just didn't have time to continue doing foot shoots.

I don't think she's the girl you grew up with, she wasn't alive in the 70's, and would've been a toddler in the 80's?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummer, the world is a lesser place without new pics of her. Thanks for the update.

Yea, a toddler in the 80s?? That timeline definitely doesn't work. Freaky how much she resembles that girl though.

TJ is another favorite of mine. Glad she's still around for photos!

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
She had a baby, got a normal job, so she just didn't have time to continue doing foot shoots.

I don't think she's the girl you grew up with, she wasn't alive in the 70's, and would've been a toddler in the 80's?

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have posted a pic, since this is a pictures forum. For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, this is Cher. And I forgot to credit Coed Feet for great work and beautiful models. If you want to see more of Cher, visit CoedFeet.com!

-

--------------------
Since 1965.

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn, she fine as hell.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:

Good for her, glad to hear she's doing well.
She's the reason behind my first subscription to Coed Feet

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links