Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriends long toes & soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriends long toes & soles!
SHARKATTACK
Board Regular
Member # 40158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHARKATTACK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

Tell me what you think

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin hot!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Gorgeous long toes and beautiful soles. Very hot! I would love to see more of her long legs and sexy feet! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! Great toes and nails. She's a cutie, hope to see more of her! Let her know we think she's got terrific feet.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secutor
Board Regular
Member # 42671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secutor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing! Beautiful long toes.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As i long-toes lover i find your girl feet amazing. what a site her lovey soles are. thanks a lot and post more, much more.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Very nice indeed. You are a lucky man and we would all love to see more.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOETALLY TOERIFFIC!!! Very sexy long toes. As long as I have a face, she would always have a place to lay them sweet ass long toes!!! Please post more showing her sexy nails and long toes. Thanks for sharing!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links