Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Pics...Ohhh MY!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Pics...Ohhh MY!
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 10 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shot live on location wayyy down in Antartica:

-
(link to larger pic HERE: img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=886899599_Ku_123_111lo.jpg )

- <<<< [Drool]

-

Link to the rest of the pics in her swimsuit issue gallery and a couple vids:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2013_swimsuit/models/kate-upton/index.html

And guess what guys...she's SINGLE now! [Big Grin] :

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/article_external/kate_upton_and_justin_verlander_officially_not_dating/12917263?linksrc=home_rg_head_12917263

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot!! Thanks for posting. If she is single and likes massages, I'm in!!!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheer perfection, from head to toe.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing this. I don't know why she gets so much grief. I like what's she doing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, I saw that issue today and her in it! I think that's where all this started for me back in the day, lol!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blondie!!!!!!!!! [Wink] xoxo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles of perfection she's an angel

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you believe some people call her "fat"? Just because she doesn't look like Olive Oyl? I think she's absolutely gorgeous!!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links