Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot smoking vs. barefoot non-smoking (CAUTION!!! DIRTY SOLES!!!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefoot smoking vs. barefoot non-smoking (CAUTION!!! DIRTY SOLES!!!)
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some debates will never end!!!
Actually, most of my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS are regular smokers (even though not heavy ones).
Personally I have never tried a cigarette in 44 years, but I am not uncomfortable about girls who smoke. OK, sure it's not good for their health, but I believe in freedom, and I leave my models free to smoke during my photosessions.
Yet I clearly see that the "smoking" issue divides people who are into barefoot girls.
Some love when barefoot girls smoke, other hate it, and to the rest the matter is simply irrelevant.
So I'd be glad to know whose side are you on.. with NON-SMOKING AIKO, or with SMOKING KEA??? [Joint]
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK!!! [Smile]
THE FEETOSOPHER

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either one... [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being that I watched my mom die from lung cancer I have to go with nonsmoking.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't do anything to the pic for me at all but they can do it for me it's irrelevant it's the feet I'm looking at. I'm not into dirty feet though sweaty and smelly yes, dirty no!

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Either one... [Mmm]

Great to see that we're sitting in the same camp, sir!!! [Wink] I love BAREFOOT ECUMENISM!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Being that I watched my mom die from lung cancer I have to go with nonsmoking.

I am really sorry, sir. I can perfectly understand. I am actually watching my own mother die of cancer.. in her stomach. She hasn't smoked a single cigarette in her life, neither has my father, nor have I. I think they call it irony of fate.

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
It doesn't do anything to the pic for me at all but they can do it for me it's irrelevant it's the feet I'm looking at. I'm not into dirty feet though sweaty and smelly yes, dirty no!

I have come to the conclusion that very few members of this forum are into dirty feet and female barefooters.. well, no big issue.. if we all loved the same things, this planet would be a truly boring place!!! [Cool]
Many thanks indeed for your input to the debate, anyway!!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes each to their own definitely it's a fetish a very diverse one we all have our own sub fetishes within it

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the your logo and business card. It looks extremely classy!

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Manny:
I love the your logo and business card. It looks extremely classy!

Great to know, many thanks indeed.. you've made my day!!! [Smile]
I took both pictures, actually.. you know, us photographers are quite self-assuming guys!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Yes life is unfortunate and jacked up much of the time. This fetish is almost as ridiculous as heavy metal is these days with all the sub-categories and variations. Personally I love looking at women's dirty feet. Not everyone does and that's fine. Not everyone likes foot worship, bbw feet, ebony feet, blonde girls with barefeet, nylons, the list goes on and on etc etc. Don't like it move on.
Btw Hal thanks for the awesome clip of Anchor that just went up in your store. Got both parts of it last week.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Thanks. Yes life is unfortunate and jacked up much of the time. This fetish is almost as ridiculous as heavy metal is these days with all the sub-categories and variations. Personally I love looking at women's dirty feet. Not everyone does and that's fine. Not everyone likes foot worship, bbw feet, ebony feet, blonde girls with barefeet, nylons, the list goes on and on etc etc. Don't like it move on.
Btw Hal thanks for the awesome clip of Anchor that just went up in your store. Got both parts of it last week.

Well, variety is the spice of life!!! [Wink]
Just to avoid any misunderstandings.. I am a great friend of Hal Heaven's, and I have been a regular contributor to Toes-In-Action since May 2007 but.. I AM NOT HAL HEAVEN!!! I AM THE FEETOSOPHER!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely not Hal; I seriously doubt that he would do nude...or even cigarettes.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Definitely not Hal; I seriously doubt that he would do nude...or even cigarettes.

I find it unlikely, indeed!!! [Big Grin]
However...
1) sure many of Toes-In-Action models DO SMOKE in real life;
2) sure some of Toes-In-Action models DO NUDE MODELLING.. FOR ME!!! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links