Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Philly Girl, Lexi!! Socks, Sweaty Feet, Soles, Tops, Sneakers....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Philly Girl, Lexi!! Socks, Sweaty Feet, Soles, Tops, Sneakers....
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just recently met Lexi in Philly. This girl is awesome! Really cute and she's the total girl-next-door. She's 22 years old with tan size 5 feet. Nice high arches and very wrinkled soles, too. She's also incredibly ticklish and I did shoot a tickling clip with her, too. In fact, I have a brand new clips store dedicated to just tickling. It's not up yet, but will be in a day or two.

Lexi has her gym outfit on and is wearing sneakers and brand new white ankle socks she's been wearing for most of the day, so her feet are nice and sweaty.

She also works the Feet of Philly Foot Parties! One of my brand new girls.

You can see her solo foot tease and sock tease up now at:

www.feetofphilly.com

-  -  -  -  -

[ April 03, 2013, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Feet of Philly ]

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man love her soles
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, such a pretty girl man thanks for sharing. So much hub-bub about nothing clutters the forums up so the good contribs get overlooked. Glad I saw this and thank you!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl. I love that wrinkled sole shot. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much, buddy!!! Thanks, everyone for all their nice comments. Lexi is a really hot, natural girl - something to be said about that.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links