Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My first picture post

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first picture post
queennatasha
Board Regular
Member # 46173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for queennatasha   Author's Homepage   Email queennatasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. I'm new here and this is My first post. If you like what you see, I'm happy to post more pics once in a while. I'm thinking of doing videos, but I only want to do video with an HD cam, and I don't have one of those. Let Me know what you think.

-

--------------------
[b]I'm into cuckolding, being spoiled, and having My feet pampered and worshipped. Talk to Me here and follow My blog here.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! I would love to see some toe scrunches/spreads...
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet, beautiful toes! I would love to see your pretty face with your full bare soles up close! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! I would love to see some toe scrunches/spreads...
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing looking feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous feet, really beautiful.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Encore!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Drool] Please More!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queennatasha
Board Regular
Member # 46173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for queennatasha   Author's Homepage   Email queennatasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More? Only to good boys who show their appreciation.

--------------------
[b]I'm into cuckolding, being spoiled, and having My feet pampered and worshipped. Talk to Me here and follow My blog here.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and I just wanted to say I love those shoes.. I love the fact that the side of the arch is showing.. My ex used to put those on and I couldn't keep my eyes off her feet . Can't wait to see pics

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links