Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Arch Rivals?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arch Rivals?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm featuring danger blondes Cherie De Ville and Marien on Feet Fair on Monday, and even though they have never met, they wouldn't mind working together. Both models possess silky smooth feet, with beautifully high arches, something you must have noticed by now if you follow my site.

Cherie likes to stay in the Jersey coast in the summers, but I'm not sure if she'll be here this year because of the damage that storm Sandy did.

I'm hoping that Cherie does come this summer because she loves working with other girls, and loves worshiping, and and getting her perfect toots worshiped, and that makes for perfect video material. What do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow sign me up for Cherie!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
Wow sign me up for Cherie!!

Same here! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet on both of these lovely ladies and Honestly I wouldnt know who to choose if given the chance..The Cherie chick looks awfully familiarthough.
Keep up the great work buddy your post are always a treat

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! A duel to the very end! lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the topic thread and was like, "This belongs in the video game thread!" and then I clicked on it. LOL... It's much better than this too!

Patrick

P.S. I knew it would be archy babes from your site.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woww breathtaking...

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cherie is gorgeous. Love her.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are good... [Mmm] , but Marion for me... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They both are great but marien blows my mind everytime I see her [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
The Cherie chick looks awfully familiar though.

You can Google her.

[ April 12, 2013, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy and colorful

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cherie is awesome!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links