Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Thick Dominican Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thick Dominican Soles
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you might remember Johanna, as she had a posted set in Feet Fair a few years ago. I actually did three sets of her, but only posted one (red stocking at the bottom) 'cause I wasn't too happy with they way the pics turned out. Some of it was my fault, and some was on Johanna, but that's water under the bridge.

I met Johanna through a Feet Fair fan who lives in NYC and knows her, so he recommended her to me. We spoke on the phone, and she seemed brimming with confidence, and rearing to go. She even told me that she can make any man hard just by dancing, and not even in the nude! To prove it, she sent me some video clips of herself, dancing Salsa in her kitchen, while cooking a meal. All I can say is, she was not exaggerating.

She then made an appointment to meet in person, and I'll be damned if she doesn't totally floor me with her feet. J has brutally sexy, wide soles, which I can only describe as ideal cum catchers. She also has a pretty decent arch, and can work her feet like it's nobody's business. I wanted to work with her all the time, but I soured on the idea after the shoot turned out so badly.

No hard feelings, we sort of stayed in touch, but now I'm considering hiring her again. The pics here are from the unposted sets, except for the aforementioned bottom one. They are some of the ones that I found to be salvageable, but I suppose I have my own standards. What do YOU think?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more pictures........mannnnnnnn do I love her feet......dominican feet just does something else to me
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see more of her too, but then, it's hard for me to turn down a sexy Latina!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hnnnnng, her legs and feet are to die for, thanks for sharing! [Smile]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! Great work!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles oh lawdddddd those are some footjob ready feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last pic was the only one that caught my attention. But my point of view is suspect since I'm an arches fan.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dominican woman are something special. She's sexy. The pictures with the red leggings is amazing.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnificent
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRG
Board Regular
Member # 37087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRG   Email BRG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a fan of hers. I hope you do work with her in the future she's a sight for sore eyes and the feet are mouth-watering! :-P
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I now feel a little thicker myself... like the blood is rushing to my head. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy nuts, I didn't think I would get such a reaction. I'm thinking that maybe I should post one of these sets. I'll do some editing and see if I can do a full set...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are awesome. Not like the one where you were concerned about the chick with the messed up toes. This johana chick is definitely more than salvageable....but I am biased...chicks with small feet win almost every time in my eyes.... [Wink]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are incredible!!! [Big Grin] [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links