Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Total Strangers take their Shoes Off (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Total Strangers take their Shoes Off
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One minute they were walking along, the next minute they were posing their bare feet->

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hardly ever in the pic section these days but just popped in and glad you still gots the quality there GGN.

Great stuff [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
One minute they were walking along, the next minute they were posing their bare feet

One minute my cock is soft, the next minute my cock is hard, the next minute my nuts are empty

Thanks!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big fan of your work! I still dont get how you do it. Ive tried and failed a couple times or the girls agree but definitely dont look like their having as much fun as your girls haha.
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always waiting for the day to spot someone I recognize on your site....Hoping it happens one day! Great stuff as usual...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also curious if you pay these ladies to model or not since it's ad hoc....Do you simply approach them literally out-of-the-blue and ask to pose (for free or nominal fee) and what's the general response?

What's your success rate? For all the ones on your site, how many say "Eh, no thanks"? I've oft-wondered that with your site (and ones like it that are more candid in nature) - Why on earth would a stranger be so willing to do that without some sort of reward?? Always been curious about that aspect...

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

I've tried and failed many many times myself. I would not say that it's a straight numbers game though. More of a learning curve.

After many thousands of cold approaches, you develop a pretty good intuition and calibration.

Girls from a young age become extremely adept at quickly sizing up men. They don't just stop and pose for anyone, not even for money.

Women do not think in terms of how men rationalize. They are much more atuned to social value and emotional cues.

If for no other reason than an exciting young man came along and invited them to do something fun and spontaneous...

--------------------
 -
website
clips

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
After many thousands of cold approaches, you develop a pretty good intuition and calibration.
They don't just stop and pose for anyone, not even for money

I wonder how well this approach would work at a foot party for a woman, if they had to size everyone up before making a choice of who to let session with them?
Or for that matter, on the flip side of that coin how it would work for the Guy coming to a footparty who let's say...didn't want to pay for foot sessions thinking his charisma alone would be enough to get free foot sessions? Man wouldn't that be neat? Wish girls were that easy.. [Thud] [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Girls from a young age become extremely adept at quickly sizing up men.

Women do not think in terms of how men rationalize. They are much more atuned to social value and emotional cues.

If for no other reason than an exciting young man came along and invited them to do something fun and spontaneous...

Genius.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Girls from a young age become extremely adept at quickly sizing up men. They don't just stop and pose for anyone, not even for money.

We have some normal girls posting for free on our Foot Party all the time. But we tell them we are also selling those pictures. Even big names like Nikki Fierce who get paid about 200/hr. as a pro. The girls would do it because they feel glorified with the lens. Lol, and I'm fat, with no charm hehe even have a big ugly face and with little style to dress.

To convince these young girls to attend to a foot party is another story. We are talking about girls having their toes sucked by a bunch of strangers.
The pro models are rare here.

I always use my reverse-psychology going to spa story strategy. Telling the girls that in this spa(our foot party) the guys are paying to pamper their feet and not the other way around,,lol.. But it also helps been submissive and trying to treat these girls like princesses.

And I'm not talking about girls in her 30's. These EBF girls are young, some not even in college yet. Most of them are young girls who are in their 19's, 20's, 22's. Add to that the fact that they have to come to a location alone not knowing what to expect. Is a matter of building trust. And keep that up all the way to 3 or 4 weeks because they can change their mind.

By the way, my cute asian friend shot a set with you at the beach but she never knew you were featuring her in a paying website. Didn't you told her?

ps. I love your wide angle shots, I have always like your work and casting(the girls you choose).

Please keep in mind that this is only my personal opinion and not the opinion of Elegantbarefeet.

Jorge.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glory
Board Regular
Member # 39499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glory   Email Glory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:

By the way, my cute asian friend shot a set with you at the beach but she never knew you were featuring her in a paying website.

[Thud]

No way! Is that true? If so, then somebody must explain this.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get as many girls as Goodguy, you'd certainly have to have some balls. Over the years I'm sure he's gotten quite the "nose," for potential girls.

Patrick

P.S. I removed some posts to this thread because it became about a new subject than Goodguy's post. Please feel free to talk and post on topic, but if you're going to change it and talk about something else, by all means make a new post in the forum and have at it. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links