Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *ElegantBarefeet Foot Party Pics 5-03* (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *ElegantBarefeet Foot Party Pics 5-03*
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Fox:
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Red_Fox:
[qb] [QUOTE] [Thumbs Up]

although like a previous user said, foot parties are fun, the ladies are beautiful, though they leave unsatisfied because their feet are clean. kind of a concern of mine <.<
Not with our girls man. They get request of that all the time. There are girls who understand your point.

ps. I can get you a better deal on photography equipment.

[ May 09, 2013, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA ]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Fox:
quote:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Red_Fox:
[qb] [QUOTE] [Thumbs Up]

although like a previous user said, foot parties are fun, the ladies are beautiful, though they leave unsatisfied because their feet are clean. kind of a concern of mine <.<
Not with our girls man. They get request of that all the time. There are girls who understand your point.

ps. I can get you a better deal on photography equipment.

well, I should say, when I go, because I do plan on going =P I hope to enjoy some feet that have some smell to them =D I've worshiped feet before but they were previous girlfriends and they never had any foot smell [Cry]

and maybe I could get them to wear something cute for as well? XD something from my good friend's business <.< lol www.pawstar.com

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
[QB] There are guys who live in Australia who wish to live by your area so they can come to the event. you are lucky you live in US, only a flight away. There are room that you pay about $40 to say. Only stay a night and leave the next day. Trust me, these girls are worth it.

From LAX you can take one bus to Union Staion(downtown LA) and from there one more bus for the location of the party.

Just don't stop by skid row on your way to Rosemead for any meth hooker feet, it's been done before and the guy went bonkers [Laugh] I guess the meth comes through the pores then you lick the sweat and you get fucked up. Hahah..yeah 2 buses eh? Cool!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Hollywood:
Great stuff my man!!

[Thumbs Up]

Thanks are you in Hollywood, Ca? Or do you just call yourself that? [Cool]
Hahaha....that's the name, I reside on the east coast just outside Philly at present.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love those toe srunches, and those sexy mint green French tips on the toes,,yummy

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ay que linda esta la Vanessa!!! [Wink] xoxo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

That's what I said when I saw her all shy in the corner dipping in and out of her high heels looking at her phone and biting her lip, just waiting for a pervert to come rip her shoes off! haha [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

That's what I said when I saw her all shy in the corner dipping in and out of her high heels looking at her phone and biting her lip, just waiting for a pervert to come rip her shoes off! haha [Laugh]
A foot party is the only place where perverts like us who are into feet can be ourselves,lol.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:

A foot party is the only place where perverts like us who are into feet can be ourselves,lol.
besides the boardwalk while recruiting new random feet for free right? [Laugh] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Duuuuude i am that pervert!!
[Evil Grin]

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] There are guys who live in Australia who wish to live by your area so they can come to the event. you are lucky you live in US, only a flight away. There are room that you pay about $40 to say. Only stay a night and leave the next day. Trust me, these girls are worth it.

From LAX you can take one bus to Union Staion(downtown LA) and from there one more bus for the location of the party.

Just don't stop by skid row on your way to Rosemead for any meth hooker feet, it's been done before and the guy went bonkers [Laugh] I guess the meth comes through the pores then you lick the sweat and you get fucked up. Hahah..yeah 2 buses eh? Cool!

Too bad i dont fuck w meth...sounds kool get off and get high at da same time!! I wonder if it works w ganja... How crazy would dat be..smoke coming out from between their toes...lol
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:
[
Just don't stop by skid row on your way to Rosemead for any meth hooker feet, it's been done before and the guy went bonkers [Laugh] I guess the meth comes through the pores then you lick the sweat and you get fucked up. Hahah..yeah 2 buses eh? Cool! [/qb] [/QB]

Yeah man. Only two buses from LAX. I'm not kidding, is the truth.

One comes from LAX to union station. From there you get another one that goes in the freeway 60.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:
quote:

Too bad i dont fuck w meth...sounds kool get off and get high at da same time!! I wonder if it works w ganja... How crazy would dat be..smoke coming out from between their toes...lol
Only in Jamaica Mon! [Joint] [Cool] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links