Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brutally Sexy Julie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brutally Sexy Julie
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Julie. There I said it. You wanna know why? Well, who can't love a model who has a kick-ass body, and feet that elicit an instant woodrow? Besides that, Julie is totally fearless and completely uninhibited, always ready to do what it takes to get the killer shots I demand. This Russian powerhouse knows what it takes to be sexy, and how to use her milky white soles to bring guys to their knees. So I ask you, what's not to love?

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing not to love! She is amazing! She's gorgeous, with a gorgeous body, and as you said, her feet/toenails give me an instant Woodrow every time you post her.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally amazing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always nice to see awesome Fair girls posing again to your camera lens. She's great!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another look. This set will be posted on Monday.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'm wondering if I'm alone on this, so I will run it by all of you because it works here.

I just find that some of the European and foreign girls have an air of sexuality to them in front of a camera. Sometimes it's even borderline dominence too. I find it really hot too as I like a girl who can put me in my place sometimes, or be my equal when it comes to kink or fun stuff.

Anyone else find this to be true? I'm not saying it's 100 percent with all foreign girls, or that American girls aren't. Hell, it might even be one of those things for me where it's just a novelty - like a girl into foreign accents.

Anyhow, I love Julie's feet and she pulls off those soles and ass pose like she's going to make me sniff and lick both of them. Or is that just me? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Interesting observations there Patrick, and you might be on to something. I find Julie to be a really sweet girl, if a little rough around the edges. She's was born to tough circumstances in Russia, and now lives in Brighton Beach, the quintessential Russian neighborhood of New York City, which she once described to me as a white ghetto.

The fact that Julie is 5' 10" in her bare feet make her all that much more imposing in 4-5 inch heels. What I love about European girls is that by and large, they are much more comfortable in their own skin than American girls. Marien has a similar personality, and she'd from Poland. If Julie exudes a bit of dominance, I would say that it's due to her "I don't give a fuck" style of modeling, she's always like "What do want me to do next?" I find an attitude like that irresistible. I did This Shot of Julie on our very first shoot way back in 2006, and after going home to and seeing how the video clips of her turned out, I was hooked for life. To this day, it remains on of my favorite shots I've done for Feet Fair of all times, and a public favorite

Another thing I love about Julie is that even though she knows she's hot, she's very low key about it, and even a bit deferential to me, something I never get from some of the Prima Donnas I've worked with. Julie is very self conscious about her Russian accent, but I've told her many times that it's very exotic and sexy, although I'm not sure she believes me.

To me, Julie is the perfect combination of tough and vulnerable, and a deep understanding that giving the public what it wants is job number one. There's a reason why I choose to work with her again and again, she always delivers and is not afraid to reach deep to get the job done.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Rook's Media
Board Regular
Member # 35507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook's Media   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is amazing!!!!

Great post, Fair Adam.

Cheers,

Rook

--------------------
Rook's Media -- http://www.clips4sale.com/store/59205
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is Hot

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, maybe it's not as widespread as I think and just more of a "flavor of the month" sort of thing. I haven't worked with too many foreign models, but have had some interraction with Dommes and girls into some other kinks who were European. Confident without being a bitch, would be the best way I'd describe them. Just because a girl is a Domme too, doesn't mean she needs to treat you like a piece of shit ALL the time. It's much better when a girl knows how to play the game and when she can do it to the person behind the camera (like us), I really think the results tend to be that much better too. I just get that feeling looking at the photos above.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

That's because Julie knows how to sell "bitchy" - and because of her upbringing, can dish it out too, if you push her too far.

I have worked with many foreign models, and generally speaking, they just tend to be freer with their bodies, and a lot of them love the idea of torturing guys with their feet, but in a playful way. I generally stay away from bitches because I consider myself a decent person, and I want to work with models that are pleasant. Anyone that come to me with an attitude gets shown the door, and I don't care how hot they are and how great her feet are.

Here's a good story for you guys, it's no secret that Mona Lisa is by far my most successful model. It took a long time for her to model for me from the time we met through the net, and she later confided with me that it was because she assumed that since I like feet, I was a submissive type, and she didn't want to deal with subs.

The way she told me, she used to strip when she was younger, and met a bunch of guys who wanted her to hurt them, stuff like ball busting, and trampling, which she did for the money, but Mona is just too nice a person, and felt really guilty about hurting guys, even though they wanted her to do it.

So Mona Lisa has no inner bitch, she's just a really down to earth lady, who happens to have the highest arches I know, and she loves to use them to tease, but has no interest in being dominant.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yeah, I can understand that Fair Adam. Some girls are too nice. And there is a major difference when a girl knows how to play the bitch to a submissive kind of guy, and one who is just a bitch. It's that way with guys too. You can be a playful asshole, or a REAL asshole. It's easy to tell the difference.

One of my models did little sessions on the side, but nothing sexual. For the hell of it one night she was in town and it was late, so I stopped by to suck on her toes. She's a sweetie and told me how she had the ballbusting guys in the past and she's just so scared that it is going to hurt them too much.

As someone who likes a little bit of that myself, I only want the right girl doing it anyhow. Those trained in the art of domination tend to know the ways to make it hurt, but not hurt - if that makes any sense. LOL

Just like us guys, the girls we shoot have comfort zones. I understand that. I just feel like some of the foreign girls I've met know how to go back and forth quite nicely. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links