Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing clip-anyone know its origin?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazing clip-anyone know its origin?
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Came across this last night and couldn't believe what I was watching. This kid is my hero ! :-D

I would love to see more of this young man's work if it exists out there somewhere. This link didn't provide any clues to its origin. Anybody?

http://xhamster.com/movies/1665908/smelling_hott_chicks_feet.html

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freddyboy
Board Regular
Member # 46257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freddyboy   Email Freddyboy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spread em':
Came across this last night and couldn't believe what I was watching. This kid is my hero ! :-D

I would love to see more of this young man's work if it exists out there somewhere. This link didn't provide any clues to its origin. Anybody?

http://xhamster.com/movies/1665908/smelling_hott_chicks_feet.html

This guy is the most hilarious and ball-studded man in all of foot fetish history and he has my deepest admiration + respect for many reasons. You can tell that he lands his subjects based more on his words than looks, simply because he looks like a younger version of Osama Bin Laden (and only if Osama had been raised/influenced with SoCal's lackadaisical values). Most chics would be automatically creeped out by his looks right off the bat. I have seen so many videos from this guy, and I laugh my ass off many times after hearing the things he says to these girls and the way that he says them. His bold unpolished charm has a way with making some of these chics laugh their asses off and get comfortable really quick. His demeanor is almost like a modern day version of the old Beavis and Butthead cartoons from the 90's. In one video I saw a group of girls ask "So what are you doing this for?" and he respond something like this: "Uhhhh, it's like for uh, reflexology and stuff?..?..". Note the question mark in his answer, LOL! The girls just busted out laughing at his answer that seemed so fake, but funny from how he timed it and said it.

Basically, the guy can totally pull off some BS answers, but it's the way that he does it which makes the women not even care, which somehow ties the magical beauty in his formula for success. I honestly wonder if he actually knows how he's succeeding, or if maybe it is all just pure luck. The guy is a brave example setting hero in either case. He seems purely focused on the task at hand, which is to be able to sniff a woman's feet by whatever means he can use to convince her. This practice/theme recurs in many of his clips. For instance, in this particular video link, the woman makes references to her boss coming over or looking over at them several times. And even when she tries to play the part of due diligence for both of their sakes (by giving him her schpiel on their bank accounts), he's like mostly in his own world still and focused more on sniffing her feet than trying to help the boss think they are discussing legitimate banking business LOL!

The guy has all of his true heart in foot fetish and it shows by his focused tactics and the lengths that he goes to in order to win the feet. He is a fantasy story come true for any ordinary Joe out there who wonders if they can really do more than just look at women's feet. This guy is highly motivated and hands-on unlike others who we never hear about in the field.

This Champ has actually done alot of foot fetish clips and they were on his youtube channel before it got dismantled some years back. They were amazing and I think I saw a thread at mousepad that archived his works. I can't even remember his name for the life of me, but he was known as the same name he used for his youtube channel back in the day. God bless this hero and I hope he is still out there getting feet to this day.

[ May 14, 2013, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Freddyboy ]

--------------------
-no condom

*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You caught me! Darn, I thought the fake beard disguise would be enough to hide my true face but I've been found...good work. Maybe next time I will pose as a fat guy with a handlebar mustache or even a Spy from China working for the U.S. Gov't...either way, this clip is great!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freddyboy
Board Regular
Member # 46257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freddyboy   Email Freddyboy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spread em':
I would love to see more of this young man's work if it exists out there somewhere.

quote:
Originally posted by Freddyboy:
I can't even remember his name for the life of me

I remember his name now! It is modsquad! Many have tried to steal his thunder and failed. The guy is in a league of his own and it shows. Want to see more of his stuff? Check out these links below. Cheers to an actual hero LOL:
http://vimeo.com/15467295
http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/116356/modsquad-filming-random-girls-feet-in-public

[ May 14, 2013, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: Freddyboy ]

--------------------
-no condom

*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links