Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My foot candids thread: UPDATE 30TH AUGUST (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My foot candids thread: UPDATE 30TH AUGUST
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With summer upon us, I look forward to snapping some foot candids and building up this thread! Hope you like them and feel free to comment too!

My first proper candids of this summer (apologies for the blurry quality, shaky hands!)

This girl had really big feet and long toes, and I didn't hesitate to snap a pic!

-

-

[ August 30, 2013, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I snapped another candid yesterday and this girl was in strappy sandals and her longish toenails were painted dark red, one of my favourite colours!

-

-

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome idea but my man you gotta get closer than that! lol jk
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Awesome idea but my man you gotta get closer than that! lol jk

Well I got as close I could without creeping her out. If I zoomed up, the pic would be grainy. I will get closer pics for sure this summer with all the pretty feet on display.

--------------------

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Well, I took some more candids today! These sexy feet had a nice brown polish on them and nice length toenails. I got 26 pics in all. Here is some of the clearest pics I got. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Here are some candids I got out at the shops...

-

-

[ June 08, 2013, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Street candids...

-

-

-

--------------------

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Well, I took some more candids today! These sexy feet had a nice brown polish on them and nice length toenails. I got 26 pics in all. Here is some of the clearest pics I got. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

Wow, those look so sweaty and smelly

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:

-

-

-

-

-

Wow, those look so sweaty and smelly

-footboy1

Yep, they were so close to me, I could almost smell them! The closest I have been to feet when I took a candid of them.

--------------------

lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great candid shots!! You got some pretty nice shots there, I bet you were a little scared of getting caught though huh?

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Here are some more candids for you to enjoy!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ June 25, 2013, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

-

--------------------

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Street feet this time. She had natural toenails which were long and sexy!

-

-

-

--------------------

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Some nice candids here, from MILF feet to peep-toe high heels!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Some more weekend candids... (apologies for the blurry pics!)

-

-

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links