Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kellie's Hot Sweaty Soles on a Sunny Day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kellie's Hot Sweaty Soles on a Sunny Day
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kellie returns this week in a set where both of us were a sweaty mess. The day we shot this set was perhaps one of the hottest I have ever shot on - at least in recent memory. We had done a set earlier in the day on some rocks in a stream, so the heat wasn't too bad with the water flowing by. But when we attempted the second one, the sun/heat was killing us. Kellie asked to pull up her hair and I said to go ahead. So if you like sweaty feet, this is a set for you because her feet and everything else was being baked under the sun and was quite moist.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, all that really needs to be said is,

FUCK yeah.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that motion!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot diggity damn! Always loved Kellie's feet!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best love her sweet face and soles
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks fellas. Sorry I haven't been on here earlier to respond, but I've been busy at work lately. Add in that there has been too much drama around these parts for a few months, and it just isn't my first priority to jump on here when I get home. I still love this forum and hope things change back to the way they were.

All that being said, Kellie's feet sure have gotten a lot of people's attention over the years. I love shooting with her and was able to do a set with her twin sister, Kimmie, last month. Can't wait to post that as it has been years since they both did a set together.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kellie is one of my fav's on SOS...the best wrinkled soles. Thanks for sharing these.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links