Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Tall Brunette's Feet get Devoured (YUMMY!)*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Tall Brunette's Feet get Devoured (YUMMY!)*
Freddyboy
Board Regular
Member # 46257

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Freddyboy   Email Freddyboy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amber Jacoby is 5'11" with size 10 feet. I had initially heard about her through various model scouts that work for me. When I knew that she was tall and slim with big feet, I obsessed for the day that I could finally meet her. Well it took about 2 months of fantasizing and obsessing before Amber showed up around my model scouts again. As soon as she appeared though, my model scouts were all over her because I had offered a $50 referral fee to anyone who could convince her to model her feet for me. And boy oh boy it was heaven by the time it came around to licking and sniffing. I lick them like I'm in a trance at times and I like her soles so much that I smash my face into them repeatedly, while almost freaking her out. Amber has certainly never had anyone doing these kinds of things to her before. And I don't mind representing foot fetishists when it comes to educating hot new women of what we're about.

Cam 3/Hi-Def Youtube link: http://youtu.be/_dYDM74RRa8
download link: fwv0655-HD.mp4 (86.5 MB)
alternate download link #1: fwv0655-HD.mp4 (86.5 MB)
alternate download link #2: fwv0655-HD.mp4 (86.5 MB)

Cam 1 Youtube link: http://youtu.be/HA2gI3oxJk4
download link: fwv0669.mp4 (32.4 MB)
alternate download link #1: fwv0669.mp4 (32.4 MB)
alternate download link #2: fwv0669.mp4 (32.4 MB)

-

-

-

-

-  -  -  -

...credited from this clip gallery.

[ May 24, 2013, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Freddyboy ]

--------------------
-no condom

*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The look on her face is priceless

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha Tyler, i friggin love you!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links