Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Jasmine Mendez WIKIFEET page*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Jasmine Mendez WIKIFEET page*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool to see my photos used on a celebs' profile at WikiFeet.com, way cool and nice pics!

http://www.wikifeet.com/Jazmin_Mendez

[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she s perfect
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, Poloma Bernardi has meaty feet
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mamacita

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, I love me some Jasmine Mendez. I'm so fortunate I actually got to session with her a few months ago when she was down here in L.A. She's got a hell of a sense of humor.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Ooh, I love me some Jasmine Mendez. I'm so fortunate I actually got to session with her a few months ago when she was down here in L.A. She's got a hell of a sense of humor.

damn how did they smell? I couldn't even last one minute with her feet. sheesh they're soo big/meaty.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! She's come a long way! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You should come to Elegantbarefeet.com's parties Mic (one on June 8th)...I have been trying to get Jasmine to come but the schedules never lined up. One day though! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ladiesfootslut:
quote:

damn how did they smell? I couldn't even last one minute with her feet. sheesh they're soo big/meaty.
Her feet were some of the stinkiest I've smelled in some time. She had actually just finished washing her feet when I came over because she had done a trampling session about a half hour earlier. She put her tennis shoes on for about 20 minutes while chit-chatted, but it was more than enough to do the trick. If I ever the chance to see her again (not too far-fetched either since she comes to L.A. every once in a while) I'll ask her to really stink them up for me and see what happens. I love big feet though, and those meaty size 11s were magnificent. I got sprung the very first time I saw pictures of her feet up...I think they might have been samples NorCal put up on here too.

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

You should come to Elegantbarefeet.com's parties Mic (one on June 8th)...I have been trying to get Jasmine to come but the schedules never lined up. One day though! [Thumbs Up]
I wanted to come out to this upcoming one, but my car had problems that needed immediate attention, so I needed to forgo this party. Bummer too since the theme was gym clothes, which I absolutely love. Next time though!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links