Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Female Stranger lets Guy Smell Her Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female Stranger lets Guy Smell Her Feet
LickingFeet
Board Regular
Member # 46370

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LickingFeet   Email LickingFeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Trulove is 5'6" with size 9 feet. Oh gawd, where to begin with this chick!? She was a doozy! I 1st met her when a couple of my male/playuh model scouts got rejected by this girl right off the bat. It seemed like nobody stood a chance. I could not stand the thought of missing out on this girl, so I approached her, asked about her feet, complimented her, and told her a brief schpiel about what I wanted. Surprisingly, she was interested enough to schedule something later that same night. When it came time for the shoot, she was by far one of the most weirded out models I ever met. This particular gallery of clips doesn't even compare to some of her other weirded scenes. Nonetheless, I talked her further down a rabbit-hole that she would never forget. Her feet smelled so amazing too and I had wanted to lick/smell them so bad since my 1st glimpse of her soles. My little guy was rock hard during most of this scene and I tried my damnedest to conceal it, so as not to freak this girl out anymore. She does warm up a little during parts of the scene while laughing and covering her face up with her hands at times. Overall, she's great for feet licking and sniffing!

Cam 3/Hi-Def Youtube link: http://youtu.be/6mq_7rEv0Eg
download link: fwv0679-HD.mp4 (105.2 MB)
alternate download link #1: fwv0679-HD.mp4 (105.2 MB)
alternate download link #2: fwv0679-HD.mp4 (105.2 MB)

Cam 2 Youtube link: http://youtu.be/Ge63PpdxYtI
download link: fwv0693.mp4 (46.7 MB)
alternate download link #1: fwv0693.mp4 (46.7 MB)
alternate download link #2: fwv0693.mp4 (46.7 MB)

-

-

-

-

-

-  -  -

...credited from this clip gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she looks like she is wearded out lol
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious looking feet, TD. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao!!! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWWEEE WHAT A GAL! [Evil Grin] Tyler, you DEFINITELY know what time it is man, what an AMAZING FIND!! As usual you you inhale and lick her feet like a PRO. I can only imagine what they must have smelled and tasted like! [Mmm] [Drool] The next time you hook up with her please let her know that I would LOVE to use her soles and toes as target practice and absolutely DRENCH them in thousands upon thousands of minature footboy1's! [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

As a matter of fact, I think I will launch a few right now! [Nana]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice...wish I had those soles on my face for a sniff and a lick;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find, they really do look like some tasty soles! I love the way she pretends to get in to the music playing in the video, when she knows dam well there is no getting away from the guy inhaling her sweet soles!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice lol

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickingFeet
Board Regular
Member # 46370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickingFeet   Email LickingFeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
I would LOVE to use her soles and toes as target practice and absolutely DRENCH them in thousands upon thousands of minature footboy1's!

LOL, I'd love to shoot my mini-me's all over her soles! [Laugh]

quote:
Originally posted by ben gold:
I love the way she pretends to get in to the music playing in the video, when she knows dam well there is no getting away from the guy inhaling her sweet soles!!!! [Big Grin]

Notice how she even closes her eyes so she can exclude at least one of her 5 natural senses from the reality of what is going on around her. Ahh, if only I were Brad Pitt though. I'm sure that's who she was imagining instead of this random fat guy who she met earlier that same night. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Feet jacks 420:
she looks like she is wearded out lol

If only we could all just look like Brad Pitt, these girls would be much less weirded out by foot fetishists [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those smell awesome! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links