Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » co-worker into my footfetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: co-worker into my footfetish
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Yesterday I made this post with more background on my endeavor with this young lady but it somehow was lost during the server issues the site was having so I will give you a quick summation. My co-worker and I have been friends for 5 years and just recently she has started to take an increased interest in my foot fetish. She wears a size 8-8.5 and is 29. This pic was taken by her when she went into the office for a couple hours Saturday morning. The day before she asked me what color I wanted on her toes because she was getting a pedicure that evening. She thinks my foot fetish is "the cutest thing ever". I went down Sunday to meet her for brunch. I told her I would like to take some of my own pics of her when we have more time and privacy... Then she proceeded to tell me that she was my "submissive foot model" and whenever I wanted to take pics or whatever she was game. I asked her "Pics or whatever?" She smiled in a shy manner and said that she knew how much I liked her feet and welcomed anything and everything. I had to clarify.."So you mean footjobs, jerking off on your toes/soles, etc?" She smiled and said "PLEASE?" I cannot explain how incredible of a moment this was. It seems she is more excited than ME and that is hard to do. I am a soles man but love the toes. I can't wait to get up close on her soles. We are arranging to meet with more of a private atmosphere in the near future...I will keep you posted...

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds kool...made up...but kool.

Kool story bro

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot prince:
We are arranging to meet with more of a private atmosphere in the near future...I will keep you posted...

Can't wait to hear how things turn out!! [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has beautiful toes
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo:
quote:
Originally posted by foot prince:
We are arranging to meet with more of a private atmosphere in the near future...I will keep you posted...

Can't wait to hear how things turn out!! [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Me too!! It sounds as if you have struck PAYDIRT! [Joint] [Cool] [Evil Grin] [Woot] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a story to you because things like this dont happen to you so you deem it sensational. I've had the fortune to have encounters with other women none of which I shared on this site. I felt this should be shared 1. Her feet are absolutely gorgeous which you have failed to notice by only reading the story 2. Any guy who shares the fetish can relate to a fantasy of a coworker they have. Experiences of mine will always be dreams to you. Sorry your life is boring
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Thanks fellas. Very excited about this one as it has been one I have had my eye on for quite some time.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet and incredible attitude. My only concern would be mixing business and pleasure- but hope it works out for. We'll see lots of photos right? :-)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright keep us posted dude!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two thumbs up! I believe the story as stuff like this does happen. I can vouch for it!

Very pretty feet. Glad you didn't dance around footjobs and the other things you are into with her!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] those toes!

You are one lucky guy.

How did the subject of your foot fetish come up with her? Im trying to tell me co-worker in a non creepy way and not just out of the blue. Maybe ill get lucky too haha.

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

My ex gf/mother of my child was into my fetish. When we parted, the girl in the photo became someone I confided in. She knew the breakup was tough on me and I confided in her. As we talked our convos got more in depth. Eventually the topic of what we desire in others surfaced. I told her I have 4 dealbreakers. Bad breath, horrible laugh, having no ass and she absolutely must have beautful feet. It was quite the surprise to her bc she had never met someone who had a foot fetish but was aware that it was something guys could be into. With both of us being extroverts it was seamless to cross the line and discuss feet even further. There is no science other than be confident about what you like. You didnt choose to like feet you just do. It is a body part with curves and smooth skin and girls love to get pedicures to enhance the look of them. Why? They must be important right? Let them know how important it is to you too...
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

My ex gf/mother of my child was into my fetish. When we parted, the girl in the photo became someone I confided in. She knew the breakup was tough on me and I confided in her. As we talked our convos got more in depth. Eventually the topic of what we desire in others surfaced. I told her I have 4 dealbreakers. Bad breath, horrible laugh, having no ass and she absolutely must have beautful feet. It was quite the surprise to her bc she had never met someone who had a foot fetish but was aware that it was something guys could be into. With both of us being extroverts it was seamless to cross the line and discuss feet even further. There is no science other than be confident about what you like. You didnt choose to like feet you just do. It is a body part with curves and smooth skin and girls love to get pedicures to enhance the look of them. Why? They must be important right? Let them know how important it is to you too...
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Thanks LaDaemon. I dont hold back too often. If I think they are cute I will let them know [Hump] [Hump]
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Feetluvr - Thankfully we work in two different departments. Yeah Ive mixed the two before and it didnt turn out bad but not great. I work in IT and she works in a department that was directly involved with us. She has since become even more successful as a manager and can take longer lunches when needed (i.e when we go to lunch)
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links