Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Stylish Japanese Girls' Candid Soles (Click Thumbnails to View Full-Sized Images)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stylish Japanese Girls' Candid Soles (Click Thumbnails to View Full-Sized Images)
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another Japanese girl I go to school with. Her name is Yumi, she's 22 and from Kanagawa and looks like a Japanese pop star or fashion model. Probably size 8-9 feet.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ January 12, 2014, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught her sleeping
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ab-sole-lutely love girls with light skin and pink soles. Oh yeah, the first two pics sum it up for me
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Here's a faceshot, and more of her soles along with the top of her friend's feet

-
 -

barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's more of that friend. Her name is Ako and she's the same age as Yumi and is from Nagano. She doesn't seem to have any qualms about her feet being photograph, and they are smaller and softer than Yumi's thick soles.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/22ddovsnmofe84i5i66c3i3s3ryatnbw

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links