Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candid Korean Soles (Updated Continiously); Video Links Included (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Candid Korean Soles (Updated Continiously); Video Links Included
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last video is of Taeyoung's feet hanging off a chair. It is rather short, so I reccomend you loop it.
 -
http://www.mediafire.com/?jl77ql2tfd5wz50

[ January 03, 2014, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lordsketor
Board Regular
Member # 3423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lordsketor   Email lordsketor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
outstanding job thanks! [Hump]
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a major boner from your posts... Dang! You are so lucky!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next is a bespectacled Korean woman, named Ii-Jae. I got a faceshot of her when I put my laptop on top of the cubicle and asked chat with her when she put her feet up Indian style. Fortunately, I was able to get some great close ups of her size 9 feet. It was so rare to find a Korean international student who took off both her shoes and socks and sitting with a clear view of her sole. Because she was using her laptop at a cubicle, I was able to slip in rreally close.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ March 16, 2014, 04:34 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After she put her feet up and I was done talking to her, I went back under the table to pick up one of her pink socks. Surprisingly, they were dry with not even the slightest hint of moisture, and I decided to take a good whiff of it. No sweaty odor. Just the smell of lotion.
 -

--
Board Regular
Member # 45755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for --         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a video that goes with this?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Yup.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5g0ho234t9bw4d8

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some screenshots of the video I shot of her meaty sole. You can download the video from the link below.
 -  -  -  -
http://www.mediafire.com/?5g0ho234t9bw4d8

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thefan995:

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. I didn't want to ask out here in public, but you don't have any personal contact/personal message options turned on. Can you please scale down your avatar to the suggested sizes please? It's rather large.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000004

Thanks,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

This next one is really brief due to timing. She was a Christian South Korean foreign exchange student learning English. She was the tiniest Korean girl I have ever seen, barely 5 feet tall. She had her gold ballerina flats on the floor, but she was so short that when she put her feet up on the chair, she could only put her foot against the chair. When I sat down, she put her shoes back on, but I pulled another chair to the side of the table so that she could put her feet up. I had a hard time explaining to her that in America, it is perfectly normal to be barefoot in a library and when I asked if I could see her flats, she happily took them off. I think from that point, I knew why she put her shoes back on. Her foot odor was so strong, that I could smell them from where I already was sitting. Unfortunately, she was embarassed by the smell of her feet that when she put her feet up, she had her sole pointing outward, and her right foot was once again pressing against the chair. She had to go home shortly afterwards. I had wished I could speak Korean and arrived earlier to have a better encounter with her.
 -
 -
 -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

This candid has no story to this one. She was listening to music the whole time, sat Indian-style, didn't put her feet down for a better look. She wore uggs.
 -
 -
 -

--
Board Regular
Member # 45755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for --         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by thefan995:

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. I didn't want to ask out here in public, but you don't have any personal contact/personal message options turned on. Can you please scale down your avatar to the suggested sizes please? It's rather large.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000004

Thanks,
Patrick

Been on here for a year, but dont go on very much or post very much so not sure about how things work on here. Photo altered.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

I haven't been posting in a while. Here's a mature (middle-aged) Korean woman named Asheley who was waiting for her husband shopping in Little Tokyo. I chat with her, asked if she would pose her feet and she agreed. She likes foot massage, but didn't want one because she feels like she's taking advantage of a young man. Her feet were surprisingly soft, and her shoes were really high-quality brandless Made in Italy.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Time for a massive update. First off, we have a Korean librarian. I'll call her Ruby. I couldn't get the close ups I wanted because there was a guy sitting on my far left, and she left after a few minutes. Better than nothing.
 -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

I got some more of Jae Seon's feet
 -  -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links