Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Tall Slim Woman's Feet get Devoured!*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Tall Slim Woman's Feet get Devoured!*
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alex Morgan is 5'10" with size 9.5 feet. She is my former roommate and ex-girlfriend. We have filmed many different kinds of scenes together, but this is one of her first. You can see the sexual chemistry between us as Alex enjoys it very much. And of course, it goes without saying that I enjoy it too LOL! I was fortunate enough to first encounter Alex out in public by totally random chance. I was having a bad day and had previously gotten scolded by a couple of low-candidate foot models. That distraction kept me from my travel plans to go to Atlanta, GA and seek out higher quality feet talent. Well, since I wasted so much time with two troublesome foot prospects, I decided to just stay local and see what I could find. My hopes were way down, but I persisted. And by sheer luck, I drove by this beautiful chic, Alex Morgan, walking in a residential area. I doubled back about 5 minutes later and pulled up next to her as she was crossing the street at a stop sign. Basically, I got her attention and asked if she had nice feet. Though she thought it was quite strange and unbelievable at first, these were the circumstances by which she and I would later become extremely close to one another.

Cam 1 Youtube link: http://youtu.be/i6cTKlO8KII
direct download link: fwv0726.mp4 (25.6 MB)
alternate download link (mediafire): fwv0726.mp4 (25.6 MB)
alternate download link (mega.co.nz): fwv0726.mp4 (25.6 MB)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

...credited from this clip gallery.

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is awesome
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links