Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Taught Japanese Exchange Student How To Massage Her Own Foot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taught Japanese Exchange Student How To Massage Her Own Foot
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Hikari, and she is from Kanagawa. She's very short, I'd say not much taller than 5 feet and also has very small feet, which gives her a childlike appearance. She's actually 19-20 yrs old. See how small her feet are?

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

[ April 06, 2014, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyways, after helping her spell and grammar check a business paper, I walked with her to the bus stop after running some errands on campus. While waiting for the bus, I decided to get ballsy and offer her a foot massage. She's always barefoot and explained that she doesn't like wearing shoes, and she wasn't weirded out by me rubbing her feet. They were very soft and didn't smell. Eventually she asked me how to massage her own foot and I showed her, and while she was practicing, I got some shots.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ April 06, 2014, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some shots while she was watching Pirates of The Carribean on Blu-Ray for the first time

-  -
 -  -  -  -

[ April 06, 2014, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some more faceshots of her, and her shoeplay. During one of the times she was studying, I picked up her sandal and smelled it while she was too focused. Because she doesn't like shoes and prefers being barefoot, her feet were almost odorless, smelling more like lotion. The other time, she took of her flats and sat on her feet, so I wasn't able to get any shots.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Here are the two candid videos I shot of her feet while she was watching Pirates of The Carribean for the first time.
 -
http://www.mediafire.com/?po5zevvz0z4qftz
http://www.mediafire.com/?6isg7jqvc65vt2p

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's a living doll...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yakuzaBoss
Loyal Member
Member # 43212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yakuzaBoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder [Bow Down]
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful and her feet are adorable!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Got some more of her right foot when she came to help me with my Japanese paper.
 -  -  -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links