Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Vacation Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's Vacation Soles
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky dude! Hot stuff! Thanks for the shares! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Another shot of Andi's gorgeous soles

-

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna masturbate really hard to these!! Imma get scuff marks on my shaft..lol
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dozzer, pace yourself man. No sense getting injured ;-)

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

They are just so pretty...

-

--------------------

lovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 1281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply put, these are easily some of the sexiest feet I've seen on the web. Her toe spreads are stunning, her soles look soft and supple. Truly amazing guys!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 1281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply put, these are easily some of the sexiest feet I've seen on the web. Her toe spreads are stunning, her soles look soft and supple. Truly amazing guys!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Thanks for all the great comments guys. It is really nice to read what you think.

--------------------

Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andi & Ryan:

-

Perfect shot!!!!
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azzz18
Loyal Member
Member # 44694

Icon 14 posted      Profile for azzz18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are absolutely fantastic!
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andi & Ryan:

-

I'm in love [Drool]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan of her soles since way back, they still rock!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Thanks for the comments foot lovers. I like to hear what you have to say. I love sharing my sexy soles with guys like you who will appreciate them. Andi

--------------------

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANDI, THANK YOU! Your feet, legs, attitude and complete gorgeousness and sexiness, is everything that I hope to see when I come to this board or any other. You make it such a treat, and you excite me so much! I LOVE looking at your amazing pictures, the various backgrounds, and locations. You are truly a dream come true!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links