Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Sexy Supple Soles (Updated 7/31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi's Sexy Supple Soles (Updated 7/31)
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ July 31, 2013, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Andi & Ryan ]

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

-

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

-

--------------------

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are amazing, I can look at them all day! I always want to see more of her sexy bare legs and feet! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got one hell of a cute toe spread! Damn!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! That first photo is money!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good,
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 1281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicr to see you guys posting, she is hands down one of my favorites on here. Her soles are so soft looking and beautiful as well. Her toe spreads are simply the best there is. Please post more pics.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Thank you for all the nice comments guys! Andi and I are going away this weekend for a couples getaway. She will have time to respond to your comments then. If you wish to talk to her on a more "personal" level, please email Andi at tmpline@aol.com.

Don't be shy...

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

My favorite way to wind down after a long day at work. And the martini helps a little too.

-

--------------------

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed a great ending! [Wink] [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE more long bare leg shots with sexy painted toes and bare soles! I LOVE to look at her amazing feet and legs! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andi & Ryan:
 -

This is quite lovely.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links