Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nikki fierce-femdom dolls-first foot fetish video shoot.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nikki fierce-femdom dolls-first foot fetish video shoot.
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few months ago I had the chance to shoot with the amazing Nikki Fierce.

And here are the results of her first Foot Fetish video shoot. I'm attaching some stills I grabbed from our video shoot.

Also, I'm having the change to re-do and manage this store and I will be adding more clips when I can. Nikki fierce shot a few clips with me and here are the results.

link for the clips
Femdom Dolls clips4sale store

Nikki fierce peeping on the window
The story line is about this apartment manager that was caught while peeping on Nikki Fierce's window. He then is forced to worship her feet and eventually become her foot slave.
 -

-
 -

Come and support and let me know what you think.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice material! Are you that brave man revealing his face in the pics?
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will add to this collection a shot I snapped of Nikki Fierce after my session with her as well. Jorge you are looking mighty "Gringo" and gray haired these days.. [Laugh] [Laugh]

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a good clip!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I will add to this collection a shot I snapped of Nikki Fierce after my session with her as well. Jorge you are looking mighty "Gringo" and gray haired these days.. [Laugh] [Laugh]

-

I really wish I was a white dude, even that old,,lol. I'm sure I would be having a better life. hehehe. Just kidding. There is no excuse for success and Norcal, you never had it easy. You always have to work hard for your shots.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo:
Very nice material! Are you that brave man revealing his face in the pics?

@Geronimo,, no, that's not me. This is a great guy who is always willing to shoot. I really like his old-dude look. When ever I see an sexy girl dominating a old-dude it really turns me on.

If you guys give me more comments, I'm gonna throw more pix of the shoot that I have.

:-)

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Guys if you need shorted versions of the clip I can upload the clip in two part and other formats.

Perhaps a MP4 part 1 & 2

or a MP4 368x208 they are coming soon.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
@Geronimo,, no, that's not me. This is a great guy who is always willing to shoot. I really like his old-dude look. When ever I see an sexy girl dominating a old-dude it really turns me on.

If you guys give me more comments, I'm gonna throw more pix of the shoot that I have.

Excellent man, that dude fucking rocks! He is a brave guy who gets feet and isn't afraid what the world thinks! Heck yeah, please post more! I love seeing the old dude too because he actually puts alot of younger guys to shame LOL!

Keep working with him and the girls. This old man's hotdog plus the women's feet equals recipe for success!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

There you go.

-
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wilfred Brimley gotta eat!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:

Especially with DIABEETUS!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Epic reply, NorCal!
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

quote:

LOL, is that the barely famous fat guy with celiac disease?! LOL! [Laugh]
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Epic reply, NorCal!

Thanks, as always I always have the best comedic relief one-liners and more. My dear departed Grandpappy Carl, taught me most of my humor. He looked like Wilford here but without the mustache lol.

--------------------
 -

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

This is from another clip we shot

She has her feet dirty and wants a good foot boy to do a good job and clean her feet.
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links