Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fancy's "Lost" Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fancy's "Lost" Set
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey charges, I was just looking through some of my old stuff, and I stumbled on a set I did with Fancy at her Bronx apartment several years ago. The set was done in her kitchen, which is very narrow, and my lighting barely fit in it. I wasn't able to deploy my umbrellas the way I would like to, so I ended up doing a series of light bounces, some of which worked, and some of which didn't. Predictably, this set is very uneven, to say the least, and I hated it as soon as I saw it 'cause there are just too many hard highlights in it, and if there's something I hate, it's hard highlights.

On closer inspection, the set doesn't seem as awful as it once did to me, so now I'm thinking that maybe I should post it. This set is done in a vertical format, which is something I almost never do anymore, so I'm not sure how if would work with my newer material. I suppose I could donate it to Wu. What do YOU think?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLicker23
Member # 46617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLicker23   Email SoleLicker23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are bomb

--------------------
Sole Licker!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, you know how I feel about "classic" Fancy. This feels very much like that to me! (I'm tempted to blow up her phone riiiiiight... NOW!)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything with Fancy is on the $$$$ [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This ROCKS...FTR I like specular highlights, but agree they're sometimes tricky to use. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm que rica esta! Hey where is she?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Hmmm que rica esta! Hey where is she?

New York City, mi hermano.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links