Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 30 yo ex-ballerina plump size 8s grimy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 30 yo ex-ballerina plump size 8s grimy
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Star, and this was a quick shot behind Starbucks. She did not have a chance to prep, so it's grimy and real. She grew up in a family of ballet dancers (see telltale signs of damage). She is interested in becoming a foot model and dominatrix, and she will do more content if people like her.

She has very meaty shapely size 8s, with wrinkles reaching into and around her toes that hold a LOT of sweat. I can get you her ballet slippers (or any other model I've come across) so you can witness the smell, yourself. I might even see her again later today so as usual, pm me any requests.
 -  -
Video
Subscribe for faster updates

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see better pics please! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's nice, are you guys anywhere near New York?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Adam, We're in SoCal...OC, with light coverage in LA, SD, IE. Come on over for some In & Out!

And Footboi, ok just for you I'll get some better pics. Her BF was interrupting me! I got her in my car alone today, though. Processing footage right now (eta 30 hours), and I'll try to post some clearer snapshots shortly.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
er feet are a little rough, but that's fine with me. I wish her success in the crowded market that is LA.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links