Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friends With Benefits

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends With Benefits
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aha! I bet you thought I was going to talk about the ultimate benefits, but I don't kiss and tell, so let's move on...

Ever wonder how I get my models? I get asked that a lot, and the only thing I can tell you is that I get models from all sources. Most come from your basic modeling sites such as Model Mayhem, or One Model Place, and some are referred by other photographers; Christy and Jennifer Luv - both from L.A. come to mind. I've gotten models from fans of the site; Aries and Fancy are but two of them. I've also gotten models that have always wanted to try foot modeling and stumble onto my site.

But the most gratifying by far is when other models recommend their friends to me, 'cause it lets me know that they trust work and judgement, so with that in mind, I decided to post some samples below. The models on the right are the referring ones, that's why I used the same picture. In the case of Lil' Lesey, I only worked with her once, and then she got too busy to shoot with me, but she referred her buddy Maria Dulce to me. Fair Exchange.
[Big Grin]

In the case of Dee, she was kind enough not only to refer me to her good friend Jamie, but also her sister Hazel. Full disclosure; Masha wasn't a direct referral, but she and Dee were actual sorority sisters in college, and Dee had encouraged her to do some foot modeling then, though Masha was too shy to do it at the time. Because it's such a small world, it wasn't until I meet Masha, and interviewed her for my site that I found out that she and Dee even knew each other. How's that for a crazy coincidence?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all those who made the recommendations. Special thanks to Little Dee for Jamie Daniels (one of by BIG faves).
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fav from the above would be Hazel

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here are a few more that I overlooked. And you thought that Mona Lisa was just a kick-ass lady with the highest arches in the world. She actually has some very hot friends, Sidney being one of them. Ava gets a special mention here because her boyfriend is a fan of The Fair, and actually encouraged her to model for me, how cool is that? I wish more boyfriends were as accommodating.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping this works out for me this way. I had a shooting today and the model brought along a friend.

The friend wasn't interested in modelling (feet or otherwise), but I think she is "warm" to the idea after seeing what i produced with her friend (I shoot fashion and portraits too). She might even try a foot shoot and I hope so...she's got nice looking little feet! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
I'm hoping this works out for me this way. I had a shooting today and the model brought along a friend.

The friend wasn't interested in modelling (feet or otherwise), but I think she is "warm" to the idea after seeing what i produced with her friend (I shoot fashion and portraits too). She might even try a foot shoot and I hope so...she's got nice looking little feet! [Big Grin]

That has been known to happen, and that's kind of the way I ended working with Dee's sister. I did a shot at Dee's house once, and her sister was around, so Dee introduced us, it took about another year, but that's how I ended working with Hazel.

On a side note, I was at my local Starbucks this afternoon, waiting for my late, when the cutest little blonde walked in wearing her cute summer sandals. This girl was tiny, not quite 5 feet tall, and probably 90 pounds, soaking wet, but she had the cutest small feet I've seen in quite some time. I swear she was probably a size 2-3 adult, but had perfectly proportioned toes, and what seemed like a very respectable arches, although it was a bit difficult to tell 'cause her sandals were flat. It took just about every ounce of restraint for me not to approach her, but the place was packed, and I didn't want to embarrass her or me. (sigh)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done my friend.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im glad the Mona Lisa is still hanging tough!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... We're on the same wavelength my fellow foot fetish friend! I just wrote a new blog series for Soles of Silk with F.A.Q.s and wrote several in advance - including one on where my models come from. I haven't posted any but the one yet (releasing them over time). In that blog, however, I go over this same topic of word of mouth. I didn't say which model introduced me to who though - just the ones who were.

Good stuff as always my friend. I and really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wish I had Asian girls recommending other Asian girls on my site. Talk about a word of mouth chain I'd never want to break. Lucky bastard!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

That has been known to happen, and that's kind of the way I ended working with Dee's sister. I did a shot at Dee's house once, and her sister was around, so Dee introduced us, it took about another year, but that's how I ended working with Hazel.

On a side note, I was at my local Starbucks this afternoon, waiting for my late, when the cutest little blonde walked in wearing her cute summer sandals. This girl was tiny, not quite 5 feet tall, and probably 90 pounds, soaking wet, but she had the cutest small feet I've seen in quite some time. I swear she was probably a size 2-3 adult, but had perfectly proportioned toes, and what seemed like a very respectable arches, although it was a bit difficult to tell 'cause her sandals were flat. It took just about every ounce of restraint for me not to approach her, but the place was packed, and I didn't want to embarrass her or me. (sigh)

I have an ex-girlfriend that wears a size 2-3 and I shot some foot photos a while back.

She and I are talking about doing some portrait and sexy fetish stuff. She's still cool with my foot fetish and says I can shoot them too. If she agrees I'll be posting some of this work soon. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mai looks familiar, has she been in other vids outside of Feetfair?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
OMG... We're on the same wavelength my fellow foot fetish friend! I just wrote a new blog series for Soles of Silk with F.A.Q.s and wrote several in advance - including one on where my models come from. I haven't posted any but the one yet (releasing them over time). In that blog, however, I go over this same topic of word of mouth. I didn't say which model introduced me to who though - just the ones who were.

Good stuff as always my friend. I and really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wish I had Asian girls recommending other Asian girls on my site. Talk about a word of mouth chain I'd never want to break. Lucky bastard!!!

Patrick

Hey Patrick, I would love it if you put together a list like mine here, I'm always curious about how other web masters get their models.

I guess you're right about the Asian girl thing. My luck comes from knowing Francine all these years. Frankie is Filipina, and I swear she knows every hot Asian girl in northern New Jersey. Remember This little group? All worked with Frankie at the time, but I really dropped the ball with them 'cause I didn't follow up fast enough with them, and they lost interest and moved on. You'd surprised how many other of her friends have also shown interest over the years, but just couldn't be bothered to leave their houses to shoot. BTW, just like my case between Dee and Masha, I met Elle Angel "through" Gracie (see below). I actually found Elle in the Internet, but I think it really helped that I know Gracie 'cause they happen to be friends, and part of the whole Filipino "Mafia" in NJ.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links