Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Do you like my feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you like my feet?
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like may not be the word [Wink]

You are a beautiful woman. Your smile is so sexy. And your feet are to die for. Some of us (me....haha)are pretty fussy about shape and proportion and toes and nails and minute details. I find that your feet are a great example of my ideal and I don't come across that often.

As my user name suggests, I LOVE toe spreads and you, my dear, have mad skills in that department. Pics with soles up, toes spread with the model smiling knowingly at the camera melt me and I love pics of you in that pose. If you were taking requests [Smile] I would love to see a pic of you (or many) in that pose wearing some reinforced toe nylons (knee highs, stockings, pantyhose, whatever) Just sayin' [Big Grin]

Always a pleasure Ms. Pepper. I look forward to your posts here, mostly to see you and not so much your new found friends (although that's pretty cool sometimes too) Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the shape of your feet. Nice arches, toes, soles... just a lot to look at and admire.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such sweethearts on here [Smile]

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply the best thank you!

P.S. would love to meet you. [Wink] lol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thin heels evolving into wide balls of feet is something that also drives me crazy and you have it all!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links