Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Random girls I stopped at the beach (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Random girls I stopped at the beach
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that site, purchased it 3times

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really did it this time GGN! thank you! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 of the best to do it.

Amazing pics.

Can we please get a wrinkled sole pic or this exact picture with no socks?

-

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you go, ddash, this is as close as I could come. [Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow great work, if only I had the balls to do this

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
1 of the best to do it.

Amazing pics.

Thanks ddash. You've come a long way yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Here you go, ddash, this is as close as I could come. [Drool]

-

-  -  -

This chick was a drifter from Arkansas or Texas who'd come out to Hollywood when I saw her at the beach.
Her boots had some serious miles on them. I love how pale and pink her soles are,
like the sort of feet that rarely see the light of day.
She'd definitely never shown them off to anyone before, but was sort of enthralled with the idea of modeling.
That's her amused boyfriend watching in the background.
There are also 2 HD videos in the June 2013 archive.

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
You really did it this time GGN! thank you! [Cheers]

Thanks FootBoi88 [Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
Wow great work, if only I had the balls to do this

Thanks Footsessed. Often times it really does come down to simply having the audacity to approach. After all, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Like the California Lotto slogan, "You can't win if you don't play."

quote:
Originally posted by mr.foot connoisseur:
I love that site, purchased it 3times

Thank you for your support Mr connoisseur.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GGN

She is 1 of the hottest chick to me.I love her look and the color of her soles.They are meaty and wrinkly as well.They had to have smelled man.

Any other pics of her?

I may have to sign up just for her lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
 -

-

-

-

Excellent work and those plump toes are irresistible! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Thanks GGN

She is 1 of the hottest chick to me.I love her look and the color of her soles.They are meaty and wrinkly as well.They had to have smelled man.

Any other pics of her?

I may have to sign up just for her lol.

She was a great find alright.

I always specifically look for those kind of hot girls with their own sort of unique attitude and style,

wearing funky high mileage boots, shoes, toms, and flats etc...

The sort of girls who say F@!%-yeah with no hesitation and are good on camera.

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:

-

Excellent work and those plump toes are irresistible! [Thumbs Up]
This girl was actually the most daring of all the above approaches.

In the video you can see that her husband standing next to her was some tough looking South African rapper dude with gold plated teeth, covered in tattoos from head to toe.

A nice enough fellow for allowing me photograph his wife for a few minutes on-the-spot.

I saw them walking along the beach at a brisk pace.

Right as I caught up to them they were just turning to head back through the threshold of their hotel lobby. I had to say something quick.

She was carrying a bottle of Perrier, and I happened to have a bottle of San Pellegrino in my backpack,

so I pulled it out and clinked her glass, like cheers, "Yeah mineral water!" That proved to be a good opener.

It also got the attention of everyone in the immediate area including the hotel manager behind the front desk.

All eyes were listening, until it made perfect sense that I was inviting her to model.

-
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING.

I would LOVE to bury my face in the soles of these two:

http://img200.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=789460045_21_122_417lo.jpg

http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=894614412_25_122_548lo.jpg

Wow wow wow wow WOW.

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

my tongue literally fell outta my damn mouth when i saw her in the contributions section. these are the feet of my dreams.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links