Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Random girls I stopped at the beach (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Random girls I stopped at the beach
Footlover7674
Board Regular
Member # 46619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlover7674     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love all of those beautiful soles... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
AMAZING.

I would LOVE to bury my face in the soles of these two:

-

-

Wow wow wow wow WOW.

-footboy1

-

Yeah this girl was skateboarding when I stopped her. She had some tremendously awesome pink soles inside those chucks.

-

This super cute Latina had hickeys on both sides of her neck. In the video it's hilarious when she shoos her boyfriend away as I started filming,
"Don't look at me!!! Go (stand) over there->" "My boyfriend makes fun of them! (long toes) He says they look like fingers, and they do!!!"

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:

-

-

-

my tongue literally fell outta my damn mouth when i saw her in the contributions section. these are the feet of my dreams.

She is one of my favorites as well. I saw her out at the beach with her boyfriend. Never before modeled for anything.

I love her look and those pale bare feet that are always hidden away in black shoes.

She mentioned that she works and goes to school full time, and never wears sandals. Such cute feet that are rarely ever seen.

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Thanks GGN

She is 1 of the hottest chick to me. I love her look and the color of her soles. They are meaty and wrinkly as well. They had to have smelled man.

I may have to sign up just for her lol.

Thanks for your support man.

quote:
Originally posted by Footlover7674:
Love all of those beautiful soles...

Thanks Footlover

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links