Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tender French tourist (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tender French tourist (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link below to go to the store.

This sweet-faced French tourist was just relaxing with her iPad as I shot footage of her shapely, rather grimy soles -- her soles did not get dirty from wearing flops or sandals because she was wearing chucks, so she must have been padding about barefoot somewhere else, which fascinated me. Anyway, during the segment our resident "reflexologist" came over and did his routine on her -- a little bald guy, he offers women foot massages, and he's not above grabbing their feet before they've actually given him the go-ahead. Which is exactly what he did here! She was listening to him, puzzled by what he wanted, when he just reached down and started touching her foot. She was too sweet-natured to freak but she clearly did not want him touching her -- this is pretty funny actually. The look on her face! When he wandered off to hit up some other barefoot woman, she settled back in with her iPad and the shoot continued. Great soles with tapered toes and high arches, and I love the little wrinkles on her heels. She really only looked at me when she had her shades on and you have to look pretty carefully to see her eyes looking down at the camera through the sunglasses. She seemed to be nonchalant about my photography.

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't look like she was going barefoot to me. If the tennis shoes are old enough the skank in them will transfer to the soles, which, to me, looks like what happened here.

Anyhoo, her feet look delicious. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links