Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Japanese Best Friend's Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Japanese Best Friend's Soles
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Momo and she's 20 from Hokkaido, up north. She's a huge otaku, so naturally she is very open-minded. I gave her a foot massage in the backseat of my car and managed to get some shots on my phone.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A week later she invited me over so that I can give her some anime. The file transfer was going to take six hours, so I offered to massage her feet again. She was wearing socks, which I promptly removed. Surprisingly, there was no odor and the only smell on her feet was from the lotion I put on to make her feet smoother. She always had really dry heels. I had her lay on her stomach so that I can take better shots and i even suck a kiss on her sole.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Weeks later, I came over to her room to study for finals. I took these before she got changed into something more cuter.

-
 -
 -

[ September 02, 2013, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

The reason why was because the next day, she leaves for her flight home back to Japan. She wanted to be in the friend zone with me but wanted to me to enjoy our last days together. I asked if she could pose her feet and let me play with them and she let me kiss them as often as I liked. I grabbed both of her feet and buried my face into them, and briefly lick her toes. Even though she didn't want a boyfriend, she let me get away with stealing a kiss from her lips.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ September 02, 2013, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: ANONNUM825 ]

ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Finally, the next day came. She was getting packed to return to Japan. She wasn't going back permanently, but I knew she was going to be gone for a long time. I arrived at her apartment in the morning to see her off, and she had just gotten out of the shower. She let me play with her moist and clean feet while she packed. As she was putting on her sock on her right foot, I pulled her left foot and kissed it in front of her eyes. She giggled, while saying "Stop~". Even though she only wants to be friends with me, I still fell in love with her, and at least she lets me play with her feet.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics. Her feet look nice and soft. And pretty cool you got to kiss her feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Awesome pics. Her feet look nice and soft. And pretty cool you got to kiss her feet. [Thumbs Up]

Latina vs. Asian feet, who will win? I don't know, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a dead heat.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ANONNUM825:
[QB] Finally, the next day came. She was getting packed to return to Japan. She wasn't going back permanently, but I knew she was going to be gone for a long time. I arrived at her apartment in the morning to see her off, and she had just gotten out of the shower. She let me play with her moist and clean feet while she packed. As she was putting on her sock on her right foot, I pulled her left foot and kissed it in front of her eyes. She giggled, while saying "Stop~". Even though she only wants to be friends with me, I still fell in love with her, and at least she lets me play with her feet.

Excellent, feet like hers shouldn't go to waste. maybe the next time you see her, she'll be more receptive to having her feet worshiped. I've had that experience with a couple of girls, and it was well worth the wait...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

Latina vs. Asian feet, who will win? I don't know, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a dead heat.

-

[Laugh] That's awesome. You got vids of them together?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

I regret to inform you guys that there will be no more. We had a falling out and we are no longer friends.
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang well good work either way it goes. Keep it up my man!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love having those around! lol
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links