Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nerdy/cute Asian soles wriggle at dusk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nerdy/cute Asian soles wriggle at dusk
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link below to go to the store.

Dorky? Sexy? Dorky/sexy? You decide! She was reading a document, her adorable tiny feet propped way up, wriggling and rubbing now and then, moving her lips as she read (i love that!). I sat down to catch some video of her soles before the sun set, but continued to shoot even after that, because the light on the lawn is pretty good and my camera handled the low light very well. She would put her feet down, look down at the camera to see whether I'd started shooting again, and then wiggle her feet around! She seemed a lot more concerned about the kids who were roughhousing on the lawn who would tumble around right next to her feet -- and who kept touching her bare feet ... they made her very nervous! (Sadly they stopped before I sat down to shoot.)

There's a cameo in this video that will make other lawn regulars smile!

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Touching her feet" hmm I'm curious about that, tell me more please. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think it was a harmless game -- the kids were pretty bold and they probably bumped into her feet by accident at first, but when they saw it flustered her and she was too shy to object the boy made a habit of touching her feet when he ran past. In any event he stopped by the time I got nearby.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love nerdy girls. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links