Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Laci Star's Size 10 Feet! High Arches, Wrinkled Soles, Tops.....etc...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Laci Star's Size 10 Feet! High Arches, Wrinkled Soles, Tops.....etc...
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some shots from my recent shoot with Laci Star. She is 21 years years old and has SIZE TEN FEET! Her arches are remarkably high and she has extremely wrinkled soles, too. She's 5'8"

Laci is also wildly ticklish.

Check out her scenes at:

www.feetofphilly.com

www.phillytickling.com

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy...thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love some size 10's soles in my face right now!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

niiice...wouldn't mind that sole pressed in my face after she had been wearing her shoes all day [Drool]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
 -

niiice...wouldn't mind that sole pressed in my face after she had been wearing her shoes all day [Drool]

Ill second that!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND blue toes?!?! Fuckin' gold mine of a thread man! Thanks for the pics! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've done it again

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
 -

Ill second that!
I'll third that! [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oof so much fine foot to worship there incredible soles [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute woman, and sexy looking wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh how I have such a strong lust for women and big feet! [Mmm] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news!! I'm shooting Laci Star and her size 10 feet in her first footjob this Friday afternoon!!!

Can't wait!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feet of Philly:
Great news!! I'm shooting Laci Star and her size 10 feet in her first footjob this Friday afternoon!!!

Can't wait!

[Mad] Jealous!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links