Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Public Mature Latina Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Public Mature Latina Soles
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature Latina
Size 8 Feet
Name idk
Age idk but above 50.

This is a pretty funny story and scenario but it really happened.

So I was at the store and saw this older Latina woman but thought nothing of it until I saw she had a french pedicure.I handed her my business card and she started reading it in broken English.I saw she was having a hard time understanding it,so I started talking to her in Spanish which isn't to great but it was good enough for her to understand me.I told her that I am a foot photographer and she asked why feet laughing?I told her it was my job and I like women's feet.At that moment she kicked off 1 of her shoes and wiggled her toes.I looked down and she kept wiggling her feet and then put it back in her shoes.I complimented her on how great her feet looked and she said thank you and was shocked that anybody liked feet.She kept asking why me/guys have foot fetishes and was curious.I told her and she kinda understood but it was still weird and funny to her.I told her that I did alot of foot photoshoots with women and would love to do 1 with her as well.

She replied in broken English you give me money now?

I said,Yes lets go to the other aisle and gave her $10.She had the most shocked look on her face when I gave her the money lol.She then knew that I was serious.

So we went to the next aisle and she took off of her shoe.I couldn't believe how fucking amazing her soles were,I was instantly in love with her feet.I always said Hispanic women have the best feet but nothing is better than Mature Latina feet imo.Her feet were slightly dirty from her shoes and she had thick,flexible,wide,super wrinkly soles.I took a few pictures and she was kinda scared with people around but let me keep taking pictures.I told her I would give her more money for a longer shoot and she said didn't know.It was all new to her but she said how she needed money and took a couple more of my business cards.I told her to call me anytime and that we could shoot later that night if she wanted.I had to go do a shoot but literally 1 hr later I got a call from her.She told me that day was her only off day and that she available that night.I hurried the shoot that I was on she agreed to meet me at the parking lot 1 hour later.

I got to the parking lot and she was nowhere to be found.After waiting for 15 mins,I decided to leave and right when I was walking to my car she showed up lol.She parked and then came to my car for pictures but didn't want her face shown..She was quite nervous about people seeing her but not many people were around..So she sat in my drivers seat and put her feet out the window.Her soles are some of the best that I have seen in a long time and she has a perfect complexion as well.It was pitch black out and I had to blindly manual focus to get pictures out.People were driving by and she was ready to go but wanted more money so I gave her a $20.I took more pictures and then a short video of her soles and then gave her another $20 lol.She had been in the same heels for hours and I wanted to know what her feet smelled like so I asked her what does her feet smell like and she said she didn't know but the shoes she had on were old.She had a look on her face like she thought maybe they smelled.I asked to smell her feet and she put her foot in my face.Her feet smelled amazing,they weren't stinky but they had that perfect,sweaty,old shoe smell to them.I would say a 5/10 but could get worse after wearing them for a little longer.She found it hilarious and put her other foot in my face to smell.I told her I would pay her more to smell them longer and she said another time and more money lol.She said that she likes that I liked her feet and that this was new and crazy to her.I asked to do another shoot with her in the daytime on her next off day if she wasn't busy and she said that was fine.I hope I get to see those soles again,if not it was a great experience.I loved her feet and cant get enough of her soles.

I am adding the video of her soles right now on my clipstore.

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pictures
 -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] Be sure she gets them good and smelly for you next time.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And where are the tops of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god I love her thick wide dry meaty soles...especially her heels are thick and cracked. ..how wide is her heel in inches?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is how a lot of fantasies with latinas go in my head, oddly enough...

Awesome she was so comfortable with you having a foot fetish. And hope you get to see her again and again. [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is right up my alley, my man. I don't know if you saw the post I did on mature Latina feet, but here it is: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=031564

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is right up my alley, my man. I don't know if you saw the post I did on mature Latina feet, but here it is: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=031564

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must get a footjob from her. Her soles look so wrinkly and wide I bet you won't last more than 2-3 minutes lol.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i really believe latinas have the best feet. cant beat those lovely complexions, they make for some very sexy feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys,really appreciate the comments.

I would love to get a footjob from her but that is highly unlikely lol.

Hope to see her again but if I don't the pics will do.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her and the other mature girl you got in the other store.

Man, you are the "Mystery Shopper!" LOL.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just so know...........i hate you.....jk jk man those are some feet dude!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
yea i really believe latinas have the best feet. cant beat those lovely complexions, they make for some very sexy feet.

[Cheers] Couldn't have said it better myself.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some guys have all the luck, but thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links