Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nia's Back 19y/o Indian-Size 8 Feet (3 new pictures sets and 2 new footjobs added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Nia's Back 19y/o Indian-Size 8 Feet (3 new pictures sets and 2 new footjobs added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nia
19 years old
Size 8 Feet
Indian

So,it's been awhile since I last saw Nia and her gorgeous feet so I decided to hit her up.I had a few ideas and plans and wanted to do a mega triple shoot with her and she was down.People love Nia's pictures almost as much as they love her videos so I definitely wanted to get a ton of pictures and do some new videos at different locations.People loved the outside pics that I did with her in the summer so I knew I had to get more material outside and these videos and pictures came out Great!!...I had her do a french pedicure for this shoot and I think it looks the amazing on her.She brought these new tom like shoes that I had never seen before and they made her feet quite stinky which I loved lol.We started out at my house for a few videos,then went to the park for pics,videos,and a car footjob and then finished the shoot at the hotel.There is so much new material that it's crazy and everybody is going to love it especially the second hotel which includes 3 footjobs videos and her in the jacuzzi.I will be added them over the course of this week and next month.

-This is Part 1 of the mega shoot-

I am adding her videos from the park right now.
www.clips4sale.com/39867

I just added 2 out of 3 new pictures sets of her on my imagestore.I will add the last 1 tonight.

www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ September 29, 2013, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a face and what soles......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chazz777
Loyal Member
Member # 45644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chazz777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's way hot, thank you!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow wow wow [Thud]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, great, now I'm dehydrated. Thanks. [Wink]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can never get enough Nia. [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a tossup between Gia and Nia. I give up; I can't decide.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's freaking spectacular man!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Nia [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet....toes and soles!

Glad she keeps coming back!

Any chance you can shoot her in a bikini???

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are so long and amazing, and I LOVE that she wears toe rings
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh she is so fuckin' ADORABLE, words just can't describe it!

Can you describe what they smell like?

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing perfection as usual!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nia's always been on my top 5 from your site. [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links