Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Leona 23 y/o, shoesize US 5.5, EU 36

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leona 23 y/o, shoesize US 5.5, EU 36
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leona is just stunning!
A smile that enchants, an incredibly erotic aura and her small feet are awesome!
Leona came with black socks to me. In her sneakers they got damp with sweat.
The full set with 159 pictures only on www.footlovegirls.com

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to post more often, love your girls!!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More posts please! [Mmm] [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's gorgeous. does she want a slave
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first shot has me wanting to push my nose right into those sweaty/moist feet. Damn fine shot! And being a sole guy, I love that third one too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the comments.
It's true, in the past months I have written rare.
I will now post more often again [Smile]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomore
Board Regular
Member # 43009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomore   Email tomore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's awesome. So exotic, and I like her legging...
I like the first pic the most

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cannot get enough of this one! [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links